"zZOUNDS..." DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Moshaholic

• Members

What a waste of time... 3 days land 3 phone calls later my 1200.00 OVER NIGHT shipping order placed early wednsday still has not shipped after being told it would ship yesterday and then I was told told today at 1:00pm it would go for sure overnite... and it has not... I was just told that it "might" go out on Monday 5 min ago ...

Very un-sympathectic customer service and a place that refuses to take ownership of thier botched orders and screw up sales people

They would not even bonus me shipping or expidite at thier cost/work with me on shippings fees after dropping the ball 2x on a pair of Adam Audio monitors i really needed to get in this weekend for a session . That were bought and paid for with over night shippings 3 days ago...

I'm done and I canceled...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just bought a Lynx Aurora 8 and a Apogee Rosetta 200 ($4k order almost) from Sweetwater last week and WOW!

What Customer service!!!

The order went out as promised with NO hassles about credit card this and that... They verified everything in ONE day...

They gave me a free 250.00 ADAT card for my Lynx and free SPIDIF cabels too for the Rosetta

I would have bought my Adam Audio A7's from them but they are no longer cayying Adam Audio...

• Members

If I ever buy another guitar online I'll probably go with Sweetwater because I'm kind of anal about buying stuff sight on seen.

I've always had good experiences with AMS.

But, not every company has perfect customer service. Some people hate Fed Ex, some people hate UPS, etc.

• Members

Not to hijack, but how does everyone feel about Sweetwater?

No hijacking, already mentioned twice. I actually did my order over the phone. The emailed about the mesa thiele widebody cab dimensions. Paul Rowan ext.1380 was who I dealt with. He told me it would be about a month before they got one in. About a day or two later he sent me an email that they had one in. He went to the warehouse and took the measurements of the cab for me and it was a fit!

• Members

I used to buy {censored} there. But over the summer, I bought a guitar case, and I was all {censored}ed up BEFORE it was put in the shipping box. THEN I sent that one back, and ordered a different case. THAT case was more smashed up than the 1st one.

What The {censored}??? DO they think people are stupid, and will accept broken {censored} because there's no face to relate with the sale?

There must be a bunch of hater, wannabe rockstars working there...

No More. AMS, and eBay are the places to shop.

• Members

Not to hijack, but how does everyone feel about Sweetwater?

Sweetwater is the {censored} if you need help studio wise. Plus they are totally indie. No connections to any chain stores or whatever. They are hyper focused on service....like Zappos. They want to deliver the WOW thru service. Happy with them for sure. Not the cheapest, tho'.

I'm happy to pay a little extra for service.

• Members

sweetwater is horrible they won't stop hounding you

with great customer service:thu:. seriously i ordered power supply that is all. no shipping charge, plus the dude left me like 5 emails, 5 voicemails, asking if there were any issues, then before it was shipped he left a message to make sure i was getting what i needed, awesome amazing customer service especially for what i ordered. definitely gonna order from them next time around.

• Members

I've used zzounds a few times and had nothing but a good experience each time.

Same here. I know how buying online can be hit or miss though. For example-MF sells used gear as new then tries the ole- "we will take $20 off" bullshit- when you discover pick scratches in the finish of a guitar or dead strings on a "new" guitar. I am totally done with those db's. :cop:

We offer a 30 day trial! Yeah -at the expense of your customers.:facepalm:

Archived