Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

"zZOUNDS..." DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "zZOUNDS..." DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE!!!

What a waste of time... 3 days land 3 phone calls later my 1200.00 OVER NIGHT shipping order placed early wednsday still has not shipped after being told it would ship yesterday and then I was told told today at 10pm it would go for sure overnite... and it has not... I was just told that it "might" go out on Monday 5 min ago ...

Very un-sympathectic customer service and a place that refuses to take ownership of thier botched orders and screw up sales people

They would not even bonus me shipping or expidite at thier cost/work with me on shippings fees after dropping the ball 2x on a pair of Adam Audio monitors i really needed to get in this weekend for a session . That were bought and paid for with over night shippings 3 days ago...

I'm done and I canceled...
    4th Degree Gear Master & xEDGEx Demi-God

Crap List:
    2009 Soldildo SLO w/Depth Mod
    ENGL Savage 120
    1998 T-Rec 2 Channel
    Peavey 6505
    Peavey 6505+

American Musical Supply FTMFW! Never had ANY problems with them whatsoever and their CS is top notch!

This is not the first time I've heard bad things about Zzounds.
    ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
    VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

CSB
      http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that everywhere = teh suxorz.

It seems like all the different companies get their rants every now and again. Mojo sent for the ****************ty experience.
        I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
        Laney VH100R
        Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
        Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

American Musical Supply FTMFW! Never had ANY problems with them whatsoever and their CS is top notch!

This is not the first time I've heard bad things about Zzounds.

I think AMS and ZZounds belong to the same group. Don't quote me on that though.
          http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I just bought a Lynx Aurora 8 and a Apogee Rosetta 200 ($4k order almost) from Sweetwater last week and WOW!

What Customer service!!!

The order went out as promised with NO hassles about credit card this and that... They verified everything in ONE day...

They gave me a free 250.00 ADAT card for my Lynx and free SPIDIF cabels too for the Rosetta

I would have bought my Adam Audio A7's from them but they are no longer cayying Adam Audio...
            4th Degree Gear Master & xEDGEx Demi-God

Crap List:
            2009 Soldildo SLO w/Depth Mod
            ENGL Savage 120
            1998 T-Rec 2 Channel
            Peavey 6505
            Peavey 6505+

Comment

• Axisplayer
              Axisplayer commented
              Editing a comment
              I have bought almost everything I don't find on eBay from Sweetwater. Not always the cheapest, but customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. Zero complaints with them.

I like American Musical Supply and most recently had a GREAT experience with Sweetwater.
            http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

ASA
              wtm
              eoi
              srg
              oyo
              m
              e

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

I think AMS and ZZounds belong to the same group. Don't quote me on that though.

AMS does own zzsounds. Sweetwater has the best customer service by far.
                Originally Posted by rushtallica

A personal goal of mine is to pull off simultaneously duckwalking & windmilling while using someone else's teeth as a pick while playing one of the Jimi Gibson strats through an exploding Bugera.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Comment

Not to hijack, but how does everyone feel about Sweetwater?
                  Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

For Canadians: Tom Lee Music, LA music, and Axe Accessories have all been awesome for me.
                    Originally Posted by thinkpad20

Then why'd you make this thread?

Originally Posted by Stevenexp

Originally Posted by The Scorpion

No, everybody is going to pretend I never made this thread.

Bump.

Comment

Not to hijack, but I'm going to hijack.

nice move you seducer of seduction.
                      I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                      Laney VH100R
                      Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                      Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

If I ever buy another guitar online I'll probably go with Sweetwater because I'm kind of anal about buying stuff sight on seen.

I've always had good experiences with AMS.

But, not every company has perfect customer service. Some people hate Fed Ex, some people hate UPS, etc.
                        Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

They do have almost the same exact stocked items.

Comment

No hijacking, already mentioned twice. I actually did my order over the phone. The emailed about the mesa thiele widebody cab dimensions. Paul Rowan ext.1380 was who I dealt with. He told me it would be about a month before they got one in. About a day or two later he sent me an email that they had one in. He went to the warehouse and took the measurements of the cab for me and it was a fit!

Comment

Working...
                            X