Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking about doing a raffle / auction...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about doing a raffle / auction...

So the wife and i just moved and have a BUNCH of home improvement stuff to take care of, not to mention a bigger monthly payment. I debated selling off some gear to fund some of it, but we figured we might be okay for a little while without resorting to amp treason. Then my car broke down (it'll cost like $600 to fix it). I can walk to work in this Michigan winter for a little while, but i need to get this fixed at some point.

To start, I have a bunch of 48-hour x-box live gold trials lying around (about 50 actually) and 6 codes to download the "Stone Prisoner" DLC for Dragon Age: Origins on Xbox Live, so i figured i'd start there.

Not sure what the best way is to go about this. I could sell em individually via e-bay (would the fees screw me over in a multiple-item auction?), i could sell em individually here... or i could do a raffle on here.

what say you, HCAF?

[disclaimer: I assure you the codes for Xbox Live and Dragon Age were obtained 100% legally and i can provide proof if needed]
    "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
    Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
    Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

damn... i knew i shoulda made this thread during the weekend /evening.
    "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
    Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Comment

I want a 48 hour trial.
      "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
      Egnater Armageddon
      VHT Deliverance
      Titan Custom 100
      Baron MII 100
      Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
      VHT 100 CL
      Splawn Nitro
      Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
      Krank Krankenstein +
      Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
      Rivera K-Tre'
      Framus Cobra & Dragon
      Ampeg VH-140c
      Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
      Mesa Dual Rectifier
      ESP Guitars

HC References
      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

I want a 48 hour trial.

inb4...

oh, wait...

Gear:

Comment

Working...
        X