Does the POD XT Live have an octave down feature?

bob the dentist

• Members

Man, i haven't been here in FOREVER. Merry Christmas everyone, and yes i know, RTFM :p

But i was just wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head if the POD XT Live pedal had an octave down function, and if so, how to access it.

I just want to click a button or press down on the expression pedal and have my guitar shifted an octave down. Is this possible or do i need to buy another pedal?

Thanks.

• Members

give the bass distortion/overdrive (can't remember what it's called) A whirl as well, IIRC it has the octave function also which you can program to the built in expression pedal and change one set of parameters using that. You'd activate it like you would the wah I believe, or it can be on all the time. think Tool's bass lines, only you're doing it with your guitar. Fun stuff.

• Members

awesome. any idea where it is to be found in the menu, GBT?
:lol:

It's the Pitch effect. They made it part of the software update like two years ago, so if you're running an older version of the firmware you'll need to update with Line 6 Monkey. One of the default patches of the latest software versions has it. Should be in preset blocks between 16-20.

Archived