Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall 4212 opinions?

I got a trade offer on my JCM900 4500 for a JCM 800 4212 combo with EL34's ..good deal or CSB and GTFO?
    Randall V2N
    Peavey 6505
    Dean D100
    Marshall 1960B
    Jackson RRPro w/81&85

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION LIST: Norton666, BYONDtheEMBRACE, BillCheckrules, LUKE978, thefyn, strato-rich, DracoAran, darkcide, rockitsauce, DOUBLEBARRELL(2X), knucklefux Jauggernaut, Daveborn2rock, Guitup, Used666. Orygun, jdj8282, ringecore, senor_penguin, killa J

Personally i would do it. Getting rid of a 900 in favour of an 800 can only be a good thing.

Depends on how much you like combos though...
    Guitar picture, Gear List, Clip List and travel pics from Peru, Sri Lanka, Mexico and Indonesia. Bonus: Some pics from Denmark too.

Comment

Personally i would do it. Getting rid of a 900 in favour of an 800 can only be a good thing.

Depends on how much you like combos though...

Yep. I'd be tempted even though it's a combo, though it's likely going to be a drag to cart around. But maybe an additional cab won't be necessary.
      __________________________________________________ ________
      Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

Yep. I'd be tempted even though it's a combo, though it's likely going to be a drag to cart around. But maybe an additional cab won't be necessary.

I used to have a 4211 2x12 100w combo and yes, a combo like that is heavy (surprise, eh?) but definitely more manageable than a head + 4x12 cab due to its size.

And then there is always the option of putting the amp chassis into a headshell if you really don't want the combo part.

BTW, my
        Guitar picture, Gear List, Clip List and travel pics from Peru, Sri Lanka, Mexico and Indonesia. Bonus: Some pics from Denmark too.

Comment

I used to have a 4211 2x12 100w combo and yes, a combo like that is heavy (surprise, eh?) but definitely more manageable than a head + 4x12 cab due to its size.

And then there is always the option of putting the amp chassis into a headshell if you really don't want the combo part.

BTW, my
          Randall V2N
          Peavey 6505
          Dean D100
          Marshall 1960B
          Jackson RRPro w/81&85

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION LIST: Norton666, BYONDtheEMBRACE, BillCheckrules, LUKE978, thefyn, strato-rich, DracoAran, darkcide, rockitsauce, DOUBLEBARRELL(2X), knucklefux Jauggernaut, Daveborn2rock, Guitup, Used666. Orygun, jdj8282, ringecore, senor_penguin, killa J

Comment

Working...
            X