Name your favorite boost pedal

Your_Dad

• Members

Joe Boddenhamer Bloody Murder.

He went through alot of crap last year so there are some stories of people not getting their pedals. But he's got his thing together now and is getting the orders out and is making new pedals when he can.

I was lucky enough to get one a couple of years ago when he first started making them. Awesome pedal.

• Members

He went through alot of crap last year so there are some stories of people not getting their pedals. But he's got his thing together now and is getting the orders out and is making new pedals when he can.

I was lucky enough to get one a couple of years ago when he first started making them. Awesome pedal.

not only that but hes a great dude :thu: i cant wait to get one of his pedals. or have him mod one of mine :love:

with that said HB E power screamer is my fav follow'd close by using muffs and muff clones for boost

• Members

YES bloody murder sounds awesome....better than stock maxons easily

Archived