Well that was interesting

OverDriven

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm seriously bummed about this, man. I've been here for around 10 years, and now it's coming to an end. I wish we could all move to one place and keep going. {censored} the morons responsible for this abortion they are launching. For the 5 minutes it was up, it was absolutely pathetic.

• Members

I'm seriously bummed about this, man. I've been here for around 10 years, and now it's coming to an end. I wish we could all move to one place and keep going. {censored} the morons responsible for this abortion they are launching. For the 5 minutes it was up, it was absolutely pathetic.

This.. Ive only been here a short while but when this is "update" implemented I cant see myself hanging around unless there are some MAJOR changes made to it.

• Members

Amen. We need a forum for the rest of us that don't fit into the Maplifiers Forum crowd.

• Members
Did someone just try HC2.0 or what was that failure about?
:confused:

I got a one man pass to the promised land of HC 2.0, as a unique once in a lifetime beta testing opportunity, I took it without hesitation.

It was like being plunged into the fires of hell, dipped in a vat of boiling vaginal discharge and having your face sat upon by Rosie O'Donnell after she's taken a 2 mile jog.

I was horrified, alone, scared, and practically comatosed due to fail, and when 1.0 was up again, I raced back like a man who rightly feels he's going to die.

• Members

It took me almost half an hour just to log in :mad::mad: I have lurked the forums for a long time and I really never post to much but I still love this place. I always come here for the lulz and the great info you can get here. I happened to wander over to maplifires the other day and what a cluster{censored} of a forum that is. :cop:

Archived