OT: Kinda sad Randy Rhoads picture here

FearTheVoices

• Members

This was taken after there last show in knoxville TN on 3/18/82, in less than 10hrs or so he got up into that plane...

Have seen this pic for years but never thought of posting it here but figured wtf maybe someone else would be interested. Don Airey(keyboardist) has pics from the day of the crash before Randy even got on the plane that morning but most likely will never release them

Rhoads_RareCrop.jpg

• Members

80's groupies, gotta love em.. And man, was Randy a skinny dude..

oh ya man, im a die hard rhoads fan and thats one thing i still cant get over. He was skinny as hell but cut like a body builder, When i was a kid i always wanted a V like his white concorde. Once i actually saw one in person i was like holy {censored} this thing is small, but it looked huge on him.

• Members

Good things to come when the documentary is released later this year...

Entertainment tonight footage in its entirety was found in there vaults...Pro shot one camera, Over the Mountain and Mr.Crowley in full stage dress and the diary stage setup and castle.

"Pro Shot" Blizzard concert in full is most likely going to be released either with Randy's doc or Ozzys later this year. Ozzy pretty much confirmed this a couple weeks ago when he said it via his twitter account. Noone knows which show it is, but there a quite a few that were illegally videotaped by the venues without the osbournes permission and hopefully they got those.

Day on the Green would be the best though from July 4th 1981

• Members

Entertainment tonight footage in its entirety was found in there vaults...Pro shot one camera, Over the Mountain and Mr.Crowley in full stage dress and the diary stage setup and castle.

"Pro Shot" Blizzard concert in full is most likely going to be released either with Randy's doc or Ozzys later this year. Ozzy pretty much confirmed this a couple weeks ago when he said it via his twitter account. Noone knows which show it is, but there a quite a few that were illegally videotaped by the venues without the osbournes permission and hopefully they got those.

That might be the best thing I've heard all year.

• Members

Where are you getting your information from? I've been following the Rhoads boards pretty closely and they only thing anybody knows for sure is that there is "some" footage of Randy and Ozzy playing together.

My guess? It will be a offical release of After Hours.

• Members

Just waiting for someone to call him a "gibson" fanboi because of his shirt. :poke:

I saw him live several times, and I must say that Randy had the best tone hands down of any player I have ever seen live, to date. He was an amazing player, and showman, and a nice guy. We seem to be short of nice guys lately.

Here's a pic my lovely wife did, while messing around with a graffix program.

overthemountain.jpg

Here's some more of my favorite Randy pics

RhoadsOutside.jpg

randyscollection.jpg

livewithpedalboard.jpg

whiteknobs.jpg

and of course Todd Kirby's masterpiece's

m1076216-1535.jpg

angel.jpg

• Members

Where are you getting your information from? I've been following the Rhoads boards pretty closely and they only thing anybody knows for sure is that there is "some" footage of Randy and Ozzy playing together.

My guess? It will be a offical release of After Hours.

If you followed the boards closely then you know the ET footage was found and is being released with the doc, Ozzy is not going to say he just saw something that left him speechless that he saw 20yrs ago(after hours) when he released parts of it for the Crazy train video and then in his "dont blame me" documentary.

There have been tons of info regarding a pro shot blizzard show floating around for months now, yes nothing is confirmed but i would bet big money on it that its there. You can just tell by the silence of the two members that are "in the know" on that board who are in on the documentary with Peter.

Plus there is the confirmed "twin brothers" footage i did not mention, it does exist, but they illegally video taped it from the second row during a diary show, one on Randy's side and then one on Rudy's side. A few people have seen it, but it is illegal to have, there is a chance that the osbournes let it slide or even paid the guy off to obtain it.

Then there is the confirmed "inner circle" of people who have seen many rhoads videos, only a select few have and Zakk Wylde is known to be one of them that gets to see this ultra rare randy in concert stuff.

• Members

We've made a few improvements in 30 years.

1185150274532sk1.jpg

:love::love::love:

----------------------------------------\n-----------------------------------|-----\n-----------------------------------|------\n-----------------------------------|-------|--=-----=-----=-----=-----=

-----------------------------------|------/

-----------------------------------|-----/

--------------------------------------/

--------------|

--------------|

-------|------|

-------|------|

------/-------|

• Members

If you followed the boards closely then you know the ET footage was found and is being released with the doc, Ozzy is not going to say he just saw something that left him speechless that he saw 20yrs ago(after hours) when he released parts of it for the Crazy train video and then in his "dont blame me" documentary.

There have been tons of info regarding a pro shot blizzard show floating around for months now, yes nothing is confirmed but i would bet big money on it that its there. You can just tell by the silence of the two members that are "in the know" on that board who are in on the documentary with Peter.

Plus there is the confirmed "twin brothers" footage i did not mention, it does exist, but they illegally video taped it from the second row during a diary show, one on Randy's side and then one on Rudy's side. A few people have seen it, but it is illegal to have, there is a chance that the osbournes let it slide or even paid the guy off to obtain it.

Then there is the confirmed "inner circle" of people who have seen many rhoads videos, only a select few have and Zakk Wylde is known to be one of them that gets to see this ultra rare randy in concert stuff.

I've seen the trailer and the snippet of the Over the Mountain solo from the ET broadcast contained in it. It stands to reason that more of that rehearsal was filmed than what was aired, but two whole songs? I guess you never know. I hate to be pessimistic about this since I've love to see proshot (or at least clear) footage of Randy playing live with Ozzy, but I think the Osbournes are using the lure of lost Randy footage to create a buzz about the forthcoming live Ozzy DVD.

All the other stuff is talk... I'll believe it when I see it. There are alot of people on the two big boards that sound like they know what they are talking about but really don't. As far as bootlegs, if they existed, I'll bet they would've come to the surface by now. Illegal or not (all bootlegs are) money is a powerful motivator and somebody would've caved and sold their footage. Obviously, there are people out there that would be willing to pay big bucks for that sort of thing. Eventually, as with most everything else, it would've been leaked into the public domain (youtube, etc...).

• Members

I've seen the trailer and the snippet of the Over the Mountain solo from the ET broadcast contained in it. It stands to reason that more of that rehearsal was filmed than what was aired, but two whole songs? I guess you never know. I hate to be pessimistic about this since I've love to see proshot (or at least clear) footage of Randy playing live with Ozzy, but I think the Osbournes are using the lure of lost Randy footage to create a buzz about the forthcoming live Ozzy DVD.

All the other stuff is talk... I'll believe it when I see it. There are alot of people on the two big boards that sound like they know what they are talking about but really don't. As far as bootlegs, if they existed, I'll bet they would've come to the surface by now. Illegal or not (all bootlegs are) money is a powerful motivator and somebody would've caved and sold their footage. Obviously, there are people out there that would be willing to pay big bucks for that sort of thing. Eventually, as with most everything else, it would've been leaked into the public domain (youtube, etc...).

umm...its been confirmed already that its a full two songs, As far as illegal videotapes no one is going to leak it to the web when one day they know they will get big $$ for it(twin brothers diary footage)

The randy soundcheck footage showed up what 2yrs ago? That is proshot and more clear than after hours was. I am not going to go into a multi paragraph thing as i could, but if you read the boards over there then you should know this already...

• Members

umm...its been confirmed already that its a full two songs, As far as illegal videotapes no one is going to leak it to the web when one day they know they will get big $$ for it(twin brothers diary footage)

...Like the live QR footage that was stolen from Dubrow? :poke:

Archived