OT:Why do people pierce their tongue and lips?

LA-Ü-RA

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it either :idk:

Maybe it's me being old, but on the other hand I remember I had a gf about 10 years ago (I was young then:cop:) and she had her tongue pierced. I thought it was f'n disgusting, especially when I had to kiss the beyatch. yuk.

• Members

I don't get why people dye their hair, or get their ears pierced, or paint their nails, or wear jewelry, or {censored}ing wear clothes even. WTF! Why can't people just all look the same! It makes me so mad! Afffffhghghghg!

I wish life was like something out of a dystopia book/movie.

• Members

If you need a tire iron in your mouth to help suck dick, you weren't good at it anyway.

I've never gotten head from a chick with a piercing. I really want to, though. I think girls with piercings/tattoos are hot. Don't get me wrong, an ugly girl with piercings is still ugly. But, they certainly won't ruin a hot girl.

There's a girl I know who I desperately want to lay into. She's got two lip piercings. I think they're called snakebites?

• Members

My ex girlfriend had her tongue pierced and when she deepthroated, the dumbbell thing rubbed my balls just right. It was awesome. But the downsides of seeing it click around when she was talking, seeing her clean it, etc... I dunno, if a girl can give head, she can give head. a tongue piercing won't make up for a girl that can't suck a cock.

Archived