Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT:Why do people pierce their tongue and lips?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT:Why do people pierce their tongue and lips?

I don't understand the look. The tongue piercing things drives me nuts. I especially hate listening to someone talk when they click the piercing against their teeth. That is annoying.
    Needs Tubes or strings: www.valvequeen.com
    Authorized dealer of SED, GOLD LION, RUBY, TUNG SOL, JJ, SOVTEK, SVETLANA, DR, SIT...My band: www.foolscrown.com
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/FCGUITARFacebook: www.facebook.com/valvequeen Tube questions: info at valvequeen dot com

they like giving head and want to make the experience richer by introducing speed bumps
    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

You know what can improve the head experience, if they'd stop introducing their ****************ing teeth.

Comment

Because you're old.
        Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
        The Legacy Of...

Comment

they like giving head and want to make the experience richer by introducing speed bumps

Bingo.
          Originally Posted by Aibric

I've seen goatse so many times that it long ago lost its shock value. Now its kind of nostalgic. I see it and think of those bygone days when seeing a man spread his own anus impossibly wide disturbed me to the core.

F e n d e r || P R S || P e t e r s || B u d d a

Comment

Because you're old.

I know and it annoys me even more when I see folks my age or older with them.
            Authorized dealer of SED, GOLD LION, RUBY, TUNG SOL, JJ, SOVTEK, SVETLANA, DR, SIT...My band: www.foolscrown.com
            Youtube: www.youtube.com/FCGUITARFacebook: www.facebook.com/valvequeen Tube questions: info at valvequeen dot com

Comment

it annoys me even more when I see folks my age or older with them.

don't knock it until you try it oke:
              The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

don't knock it until you try it oke:

Won't happen. I am needle phobic and I take care of my teeth. It can't be good to have metal clacking against your teeth constantly.

Comment

It can't be good to have metal clacking against your teeth constantly.

planing a date with the man of steel?

Comment

guys with tongue rings should just be put out of their misery.
                    Originally Posted by the_bleeding

i left my band because they were emo...

Comment

People still pierce their tounges? I really haven't seen them around much since the late 90's.

Comment

and a guy with an eyebrow ring should just kill himself.
                        Originally Posted by the_bleeding

i left my band because they were emo...

Comment

I used to have a lip ring... the ladies dug it. One such lady had a tongue ring and boy, did I ever dig that!
                          -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

I don't get it either

Maybe it's me being old, but on the other hand I remember I had a gf about 10 years ago (I was young then) and she had her tongue pierced. I thought it was f'n disgusting, especially when I had to kiss the beyatch. yuk.
                            my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

People still pierce their tounges? I really haven't seen them around much since the late 90's.

holy ****************, I just noticed your avatar. LOL. AWESOME !!! "it's a trap"
                              my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

Working...
                              X