My Groupie Story

MrKnobs

• Moderators

I guess the mods here can delete this or ban me or whatever, but I'm really just attempting to see how much cross traffic we have between forums. I'm not trying to sell anything or promote anything, I'm simply curious as I'm about to pull the document in question.

A few years ago, I participated in a thread in Backstage with the Band about groupies. I posted a 30,000+ word story about a groupie named Abigail, and her friends Janis and Lucia.

My poll question is simple. Have you read it? Do you even know it exists?

Poll coming, thanks. :)

Terry D.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

It's interesting because the thread on Backstage has 192,000 views and yet more than half of you responding so far haven't seen it.

Likewise, you guys have some epic threads here that I spent hours reading, having never heard of them until someone posted a link in OJ.

Terry D.

• Members

It's interesting because the thread on Backstage has 192,000 views and yet more than half of you responding so far haven't seen it.

Likewise, you guys have some epic threads here that I spent hours reading, having never heard of them until someone posted a link in OJ.

Terry D.

Ddin't it start life in OJ? Just to be clear, I have read maybe 10 threads on OJ other than yours. I only frequent EG, GJam and amps. I think someone cross posted it in GJ and that's why I found it.

• Members

I guess the mods here can delete this or ban me or whatever, but I'm really just attempting to see how much cross traffic we have between forums.

As in you guys get butthurt when we send threads over to your forum and your guys troll us with line 6 threads..... 'tis some cross traffic.

Will read it though

• Moderators

Archived