No announcement yet.

My Groupie Story

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Groupie Story

I guess the mods here can delete this or ban me or whatever, but I'm really just attempting to see how much cross traffic we have between forums. I'm not trying to sell anything or promote anything, I'm simply curious as I'm about to pull the document in question.

A few years ago, I participated in a thread in Backstage with the Band about groupies. I posted a 30,000+ word story about a groupie named Abigail, and her friends Janis and Lucia.

My poll question is simple. Have you read it? Do you even know it exists?

Poll coming, thanks.

Terry D.
    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Read it.

Dug the story so much I saved it as a word doc.
    PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

no idea what that is
      Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
      Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
      Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
      Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

WAT

Comment

Would read, but didn't know about it.
          BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

Epic thread. I read it.
            Some Gear:
            Bogner EL34 Shiva
            Peavey Delta Blues
            Line 6 POD HD 500
            Various Guitars mostly cheap.

Click here for a list of references: link
            Bad transactions: Willshrdforfood

Spam: Sold out. Check back later.

Comment

Never read it. But now I might. If you give me a link.

Comment

no, but this sounds like something that should be re-posted
                GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

It was epic.

Comment

Never read it. But now I might. If you give me a link.

Well, not trying to spam it (honest) but the link is in my sig..

Terry D.
                    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Yeah read it, twas epica!

Comment

It's interesting because the thread on Backstage has 192,000 views and yet more than half of you responding so far haven't seen it.

Likewise, you guys have some epic threads here that I spent hours reading, having never heard of them until someone posted a link in OJ.

Terry D.

Comment

It's interesting because the thread on Backstage has 192,000 views and yet more than half of you responding so far haven't seen it.

Likewise, you guys have some epic threads here that I spent hours reading, having never heard of them until someone posted a link in OJ.

Terry D.

Ddin't it start life in OJ? Just to be clear, I have read maybe 10 threads on OJ other than yours. I only frequent EG, GJam and amps. I think someone cross posted it in GJ and that's why I found it.
                          Some Gear:
                          Bogner EL34 Shiva
                          Peavey Delta Blues
                          Line 6 POD HD 500
                          Various Guitars mostly cheap.

Click here for a list of references: link
                          Bad transactions: Willshrdforfood

Spam: Sold out. Check back later.

Comment

I guess the mods here can delete this or ban me or whatever, but I'm really just attempting to see how much cross traffic we have between forums.

As in you guys get butthurt when we send threads over to your forum and your guys troll us with line 6 threads..... 'tis some cross traffic.

Will read it though

Comment

I generally don't go into BWTB, too many bitter never-was types who like to drag down everybody else...

Repost the story in this forum, sounds like a good read.
                              Stuff: Jackson Kelly w/SD JB/Jazz
                              Randall RM100
                              Carvin Legacy 4x12 cab
                              Pod XT Live
                              BBE Sonic Maximizer

I used to give a ****************, but the turd got smaller and smaller until there was no **************** left to give...

Comment

Working...
                              X