NAD, 80s oddity.

kentuckyklira

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please tell more about the amp.... Is it a hybrid, all tube?

What features, how does it sound, etc? German amps, other than the big brands like Framus, ENGL, Bugera, Hughes&Kettner, etc. are rarely discussed anywhere.

• Members

Please tell more about the amp.... Is it a hybrid, all tube?

What features, how does it sound, etc? German amps, other than the big brands like Framus, ENGL, Bugera, Hughes&Kettner, etc. are rarely discussed anywhere.

Basicly, by the little I could find on the internet it

• Members

Christ, lots of people have political avatars, so maybe they should all change them or GTFO - or is the political entity of Israel such a sacred cow to the otherwise irreligious population of this forum? I didn't realize so many of the self-professed atheists here had so much in common with John Hagee. :lol:

• Members
Christ, lots of people have political avatars, so maybe they should all change them or GTFO - or is the political entity of Israel such a sacred cow to the otherwise irreligious population of this forum? I didn't realize so many of the self-professed atheists here had so much in common with John Hagee.
:lol:

Uhh....its pretty racist and offensive to have an avatar that specifically targets a specific people, IMO.

• Members
Uhh....its pretty racist and offensive to have an avatar that specifically targets a specific people, IMO.

It may be offensive to some but so are about 80% of the posts on this forum, and there are lots of avatars and posts that target Christianity, Bush, Obama, etc. The reaction to this guy's avatar is a knee-jerk reaction that is the result of Americans being brainwashed on the issue of Israel in current affairs and largely ignorant on the subject of geopolitics. The OP is more likely to be a leftist than anything else, but because he's from Germany people start calling him a nazi.

:facepalm:

• Members
Christ, lots of people have political avatars, so maybe they should all change them or GTFO - or is the political entity of Israel such a sacred cow to the otherwise irreligious population of this forum? I didn't realize so many of the self-professed atheists here had so much in common with John Hagee.
:lol:

WTF does having a problem with someone's avatar professing their bigotry towards an entire nation have to do with atheism?

LOGIC PHAIL. :o:facepalm:

• Members
WTF does having a problem with someone's avatar professing their bigotry towards an entire nation have to do with atheism?

LOGIC PHAIL.
:o:facepalm:

Comprehension Fail, sir.

"Boycotting Israel" is something commonly championed by the left in support of the Palestinian cause. It has nothing to with bigotry against Jews, but rather is a reaction to perceived bigotry and oppression by the Zionist state against Palestinians. Israel's government is a political entity, and while any other government is fair game here, for some reason Israel ignites this defensive knee-jerk reaction. If the guy had an upside down American flag that was on fire no one would give a {censored}.

It is a reaction akin to the evangelicals' unqualified and uncompromising support of anything Israel does because they are "God's chosen people."

• Members

If he was boycotting or expressing bigotry towards North Korea, Iran, Irak, Cuba, Somalia, Mexican immigrants, overall work quality of the whole nation of China etc. it likely would be perfectly acceptable for the rednecks of this forum.

Israel commits war crimes and if you critisize that you can be sure that in an eyblink the Nazi ghost will be on your ass. If anyone bothers to boycott them I give my thumbs ump to that.

• Members
Comprehension Fail, sir.

"Boycotting Israel" is something commonly championed by the left in support of the Palestinian cause. It has nothing to with bigotry against Jews, but rather is a reaction to perceived bigotry and oppression by the Zionist state against Palestinians. Israel's government is a political entity, and while any other government is fair game here, for some reason Israel ignites this defensive knee-jerk reaction. If the guy had an upside down American flag that was on fire no one would give a {censored}.

It is a reaction akin to the evangelicals' unqualified and uncompromising support of anything Israel does because they are "God's chosen people."

Listen, I won't argue with you or tell you that you're wrong.

The problem is, I know these types of people... In fact, I know many anti-Israel people and as hard as they try, every last one of them is anti-Semitic. I don't doubt that there's some people who aren't but his avatar screams "GIVE ME ATTENTION ON A MUSICIANS FORUM."

{censored} this {censored} bag.

I'm not telling him to change it, I'm just exercising my right to stomp German ass.

69M1_Does_My_Talking.jpg

• Members
It may be offensive to some but so are about 80% of the posts on this forum, and there are lots of avatars and posts that target Christianity, Bush, Obama, etc. The reaction to this guy's avatar is a knee-jerk reaction that is the result of Americans being brainwashed on the issue of Israel in current affairs and largely ignorant on the subject of geopolitics.
The OP is more likely to be a leftist than anything else
, but because he's from Germany people start calling him a nazi.

:facepalm:

1. Avatars are not an effective means communicate political sentiments more nuanced than a knee-jerk reaction. The op is entitled to his opinion, but an avatar can't really explain such things so we're all left to speculate and assume.

2. Women are by far the most targeted group in avatars on this forum.

Archived