No announcement yet.

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer

I didnt know Gibson has anything to do with Kramer.
    Is this the reason they went to **************** in the 90's ?
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

If you live for hard rock, get a guitar made to rock hard. Kramer guitars are designed and built specifically for hard rock guitar players. They feature body design and construction, pickups, electronics and hardware for rock music. Some other guitars try to work for ALL kinds of music (country AND rock). That's impossible! Kramer does one thing and it does it well.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Ozz

I have used the Herbert in a band setting.

Extremism in defence of Liberty is no vice! -Barry Goldwate
      Bastiat, writing around 1850!!!

Most Kramers were junk before Gibson bought the name.

do not want...don't like the "Comrade" looking logo, the scale on the LP's, and for the failnale, the "thorn" inlays are tacky.
          And I'm too lazy to put a Seinfeld pic up.
          If you talk about me I am graceful kitten.

good trade with: teh Metalhed
          [QUOTE=ThisIsExile;33544646]i have been bant.
          called frontendloader a f*g and called him frontendloadtaker.
          but i said i was sorry.

Kramer went to hell long before Gibson got involved. They were making cheap, poorly made guitars overseas and they couldn't keep up with demand. In the meantime, the owner of the company, IIRC, was spending obscene amounts of money on endorsements and then was sued by Floyd Rose, who won, and they went bankrupt. After that, Gibson bought the brand.

I had an American Baretta back in the day. God, I loved that guitar.
            I've had one deal, it was with Magh8 and he's good people.

I'm not nOOb, I just suck...There's a difference.

Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Ibanez 540R
            Ibanez RG570
            Ibanez S320
            EVH Wolfgang Special
            Marshall JVM210h
            Egnater TM212
            Jet City JCA20h and 12s
            Blackstar HT20h
            Pedals, I have them