Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: How does paypal work when selling?

Sorry for the noob question, but I am selling something in classifieds, and I have a paypal account. Not sure how to proceed without being ****************ed over by the other guy?

Thanks

CSB x 1000000
    Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

All you need to do is tell the buyer what your email address is that is linked to your paypal account and wait for payment. How new/old is your paypal account?

Comment

add 2% to the total price for paypal fees. You can include that in the asking price, or add it, but be sure you are up front about how your paypal fees will be handled. Don't want to surprise your buyer with the extra at the last minute.
      Basically you'll give them your email address that's linked to your paypal, they send you the money. Easy as that.
      Also be very clear about whether you do or don't warranty the item you are selling. If you say nothing of it, paypal can (and might) imply a warranty.
      GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

You can only pull $500 to your bank acct monthly as in every 4 weeks. Not
        an issue if you use paypal to buy too.
        Solo Album

Comment

??? I'm sure I've done more than that in one lump sum.
          tlbonehead@yahoo.com
          www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
          -For Sale:
          -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
          -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
          - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
          - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
          - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

???? I would never sell using PayPal if this were true.
            Originally Posted by Aibric

I've seen goatse so many times that it long ago lost its shock value. Now its kind of nostalgic. I see it and think of those bygone days when seeing a man spread his own anus impossibly wide disturbed me to the core.

F e n d e r || P R S || P e t e r s || B u d d a

Comment

I must have transfered over $1,000 this month alone from my PayPal account to my bank account. I did buy stuff but they were always pulled from my Visa because I was floating stuff on the visa while stuff sold.

I haven't ever had an issue with a limit. I have had the account probably around 5 years.
              Guitars:Fender 50th Anniv. USA Ultra - Rickenbacker 360 - Gibson LP Trad. Mahogany Satin - PRS Std 22 - '13 Gibson SG Std - Fender MIM Strat (VG20 p'ups) - '78 Guild D40
              Heads: Mesa Dual Rec (Rev. F) - Soldano Astroverb - Marshall JVM205 Combos:Swart AST - '75 Fender Vibro Champ - 3 Monkeys Sock Monkey

Comment

Only if you haven't verified your account.
                Amps: Axe FX II, Matrix GT1000FX, Fryette 2/90/2, EVH 5150 III 50w
                Guitars: PRS SC250 (2) - Gibson LP R8
                Cabs: Mills Acoustics (2), EVH

GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH 140 DIFFERENT MEMBERS.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Only if you haven't verified your account.

which is very simple to do.
                  GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

Working...
                  X