Slash's new tune "Watch This"

Mesa4x12er2

• Members

love the song......you metal heads, no comments please this good old hard rock. if you pay attention to the whole song its really great and soulfull. its not the same through the whole song, he changes tempo. he solos the {censored} out of that song....good old school {censored}:thu:

• Members
love the song......you metal heads, no comments please this good old hard rock. if you pay attention to the whole song its really great and soulfull. its not the same through the whole song, he changes tempo. he solos the {censored} out of that song....good old school {censored}:thu:

this is good old R&R done right...modern style. :thu:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Moderators

Man, I love this whole ALBUM. It's been playing in my car since it came out pretty much. I have to skip a couple tracks (surprisingly, the one I was looking forward to the most, the Cornell song, is the one I like the least) but this song, the fergie one, Myles Kennedy's voice on Starlight on the chorus is amazing, the dude from Maroon 5 on Gotten is great and hell, I even liked the Kid Rock song! :love:

• Members

I just finished listening to the entire album and to be totally honest, I think this is one of the best albums I've ever heard...

Literally every song has a who's who of amazing artists singing or playing with him and it's just... it's perfection IMO for what slash does best.

Every track is different and really brings out a lot of diversity with the songs so they all have their own personality and flavor.

This one is my fave thouhg the one with him and Lemmy is a close second

VVWpJrGVcIo

Archived