Bugera BC-30 (Matchless clone) . Got em in today!

Norton666

• Members

Finally got my first shipment of the BC-30s in today. Hopefully all of your local dealers will be getting them in shortly or have already got them. Since I always catch a raft of {censored} if I post anything positive about amps I sell , I wont give my opinion , but the guys who were interested in this , hopefully you will get to try one soon :thu:

• Members

I dont have to prove anything to you guys . If I was gonna lie about getting amps in stock , it sure as hell wouldnt be a Bugera
:)

You're cool in my book, bro! Now give us the review of the BC30 :thu:

I rely on opinions from people that actually play out, and kick ass. The NAMM videos and "pro Anderton" reviews can lick my balls.

• Members

You're cool in my book, bro! Now give us the review of the BC30
:thu:

I rely on opinions from people that actually play out, and kick ass. The NAMM videos and "pro Anderton" reviews can lick my balls.

The amp looks fantastic. As far as Bugera goes , this one is definitely a 100% copy of the asthetics of a C-30. They didnt even try to hide this one. Ive played a few Matchless amps , but Ive never played a C-30 , so Im not the one to say whether it sounds like its predecessor . Its got a very spongy Matchless feel and sound overall though. One of my buddies is a HUGE Matchless guy (hes got 3 of them , cant remember which models though) and he is going to swing down tomorrow with one of his amps and a 12 pack of beer so we can compare :thu: I should note that he is 100% positive that this Bugera is going to sound like {censored} , so Im anxious to hear his opinions on it.

I should also note that this is the heaviest (lbs.) combo I have in the shop right now. Easily up there in weight with the Boogie combos and significantly heavier than an AC-30.

• Members

The amp looks fantastic. As far as Bugera goes , this one is definitely a 100% copy of the asthetics of a C-30. They didnt even try to hide this one. Ive played a few Matchless amps , but Ive never played a C-30 , so Im not the one to say whether it sounds like its predecessor . Its got a very spongy Matchless feel and sound overall though. One of my buddies is a HUGE Matchless guy (hes got 3 of them , cant remember which models though) and he is going to swing down tomorrow with one of his amps and a 12 pack of beer so we can compare
:thu:
I should note that he is 100% positive that this Bugera is going to sound like {censored} , so Im anxious to hear his opinions on it.

I should also note that this is the heaviest (lbs.) combo I have in the shop right now. Easily up there in weight with the Boogie combos and significantly heavier than an AC-30.

Ouch!

The BC-30 is the only Bugera that has caught me eye. If its that heavy, shipping will probably be brutal...

Archived