WTF??? Musicians Friend

fly135

• Members

I get an email offering a $10 gift card if I take the survey. Click on the link and answer about 4 questions, then it tells me I don't qualify for the survey.:facepalm:

Way to piss off your customers who buy regularly. Sweetwater is becoming my new friend.:thu:

• Members

...and i think it's kind of funny you're so pissed off about some free 10 dollar gift card
:lol:

You kind of missed the point. Most ignore surveys even when they offer something, because they are generally scams. But since I buy from MF regularly I figured what the heck I'll take the survey. I'll do both them and me a favor.

It's like getting rejected for a date from a retarded ugly chick.:facepalm: It wasn't even like the $10 off was anything special.

• Members

Hey all! I work for Musician's Friend and wanted to extend my apologies for this error. We know about it and should have it corrected shortly. I have PM'd a couple of you. Please send me your details so that I can hook you up. If anyone else has an issue you can hit me up. You'll find me at forums@musiciansfriend.com. Thanks so much!!!

• Members
Hey all! I work for Musician's Friend and wanted to extend my apologies for this error. We know about it and should have it corrected shortly. I have PM'd a couple of you. Please send me your details so that I can hook you up. If anyone else has an issue you can hit me up. You'll find me at
forums@musiciansfriend.com
. Thanks so much!!!

:thu:

• Members

I get an email offering a $10 gift card if I take the survey. Click on the link and answer about 4 questions, then it tells me I don't qualify for the survey.
:facepalm:

Way to piss off your customers who buy regularly. Sweetwater is becoming my new friend.
:thu:

Sweetwater also does the "split it into 3 payments" thing like AMS does now... :thu:

Archived