Apple Cinnamon "Moonshine": making some this week

boatshoes

• Members

My friend has a co-worker of his that distills his own moonshine and adds cinnamon/apple flavor to it afterwards. Well...since I do not know how to distill alcohol I googled the moonshine and found a homemade recipe...kind of cheating but should have the same effect.

Here it is:

2 gallons apple juice

2 gallons apple cider

1 can thing of cinnamon stickes

Now start warming it up. When it reaches about 100 degrees add

2 cups dark brown sugar

2 cups light brown sugar

Keep cooking and stiring every now and then.

Add a few dashes of cinnamon powder. Not alot.

Cook until it starts to boil, around 225 should be enough.

Now let it cool.

What i do to speed this up is grab one of thoose big round cooler buckets/tubes you would put a keg or somthing in. Add alot of ice, water, and some salt. Now put the tank of mix into to let it cool faster.

One cooled to around 100 degrees you will now add the alcohol

2 x 1.5 litre of Ever Clear Vodka.....or less if you want it a little weak.

or...

1.75 litre of Absolute Vodka (the big bottle)

1.5 litre of Ever Clear Vodka.....or less if you want it a little weak.

Now use the emtpy jugs and fill them up with the completed beverage.....

And presto.....You now have Homemade Apple Pie......

• Members

This stuff isn't really "moonshine"...but everclear is basically pure alcohol. This is just a complicated mixed drink that you can make in large quantities and just get {censored}ed up on.

If you find the good stuff like my friend has it is amazing...you cant taste the alcohol at all...just a couple gulps and you feel :confused::love::lol:

• Members

This stuff isn't really "moonshine"...but everclear is basically pure alcohol. This is just a complicated mixed drink that you can make in large quantities and just get {censored}ed up on.

If you find the good stuff like my friend has it is amazing...you cant taste the alcohol at all...just a couple gulps and you feel
:confused::love::lol:

That's pretty tight; I might need to try that recipe. I don't know what the rednecks around here make moonshine out of but every one I've tried has basically tasted like everclear strained through an old sock :freak::lol:

Definitely will knock your dick in the dirt with a quickness though :o

• Members

I didn't include him because he was being Pepi.

I guess I'm just shocked you'd go through all the trouble to make vodka taste like apple jack that's all
:thu:

well...I would prefer the straight everclear version...it is just a good drink. I swear, try it! :lol:

very sweet though...bet it would be good after dinner.

Archived