This Youtube review is horrible...

boatshoes

• Members

i stand corrected...the manual says you can plug in two guitars at once...but they will be both be at the hi-gain setting. still, i can not see that sounding great.

You obviously read it wrong or its a misprint, but all Peavey's will be lo-gain when using both inputs..

And no it doesnt particularly sound great, but back in the day when everyone didnt always have gear, I used both inputs with the other guitar player.. Worked about as good as you suspect....

• Members
You obviously read it wrong or its a misprint, but all Peavey's will be lo-gain when using both inputs..

And no it doesnt particularly sound great, but back in the day when everyone didnt always have gear, I used both inputs with the other guitar player.. Worked about as good as you suspect....

Yeah, back in my first band before I had a loud enough amp, I used to run into the front of the other guitarist's Peavey. Sounded {censored}, but I imagine that wasn't the only thing causing us to sound {censored}. :o

I did sound better out of the two of us though. Boss HM-2 vs Boss MT-2. HM-2 wins. :o

Archived