Clapton is awesome...

TornadoOfSouls

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It did, it basically awoke my love for the guitar again.

There was no sarcasm in my post what-so-ever, although I'm not saying you thought there was, I'm just re-iterating how cool it is to have that happen, happened to me about a month ago and I've been contemplating letting some stuff go to get a super nice acoustic, because mine is {censored}... I tell you what, playing ANY type of lead work on the acoustic makes going to electric seem like a {censored}ing toy...

This may be a longshot, but I remember you saying you were even playing some John Mayer stuff so I don't mind... whether or not you like him or not, you should pick up Dave Mathews' "Live at Radio City" just him, his guitar player, and two acoustic guitars, first time I watched it on my Bose system I literally had constant goosebumps...

• Members

I only like his stuff in cream (went though a huge cream phase sophmore year of highschool). However, the first half of his biography is an awesome read. The amount of money alot of these late 60s early 70s british rock stars spent on drugs is absurd (read ozzy's biography too).

• Members

clapton-is-god-788339.jpg

:thu:

Clapton is the reason why I picked up a guitar (well "Layla" was the song that made me wanna play)... Most of my guitar hero's are 80's Metal players, but Early Clapton stuff is the basis for all rock modern guitar driven music.....

Archived