Who else loves their Jeep?

pioneerprogress

• Members

Yeah, my Jeep is old, I bought it cheap, it smokes a little and has 218k on the clock, but it still runs great, I have a lot of confidence in it, and the fact that it'll probably do another 218k all over again, and I love it. Isn't that the point of a jeep anyway? :D

So, who else loves their Jeep?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I used to have a Sidekick... It was like a mini Jeep
:cry:

92811031990104-480.jpg

GTFO :lol:
A friend of mine has the 4 door Geo version of that, been a pretty good little beater for him.

People piss me off throwing around the word Jeep though. Come to our car lot asking to look at "the blue jeep", or whatever we have at the moment, so we fetch the keys, walk them down to the Jeep, and they were talking about an Expedition or something the whole time :mad::facepalm:

• Members

I bought a Cherokee Sport new in 2000. It was totaled Huricane Isabel flood in September 2003. Jeep had stopped making them by then so I found an identical black 2000 Cherokee Sport at Carmax. I drove that until about a year ago. I traded it in with 130k on it.

I {censored}ing loved my Cherokees.

• Members

if its smoking it isnt running great.

Sure it is.

There's a gasket in there somewhere that isn't making a complete seal, it's useless to go spending $$ and hunting it down if I still don't need to add any oil between oil changes anyway, so who cares? When I have to start adding oil to it, THEN it becomes a problem to address.

• Members
I bought a Cherokee Sport new in 2000. It was totaled Huricane Isabel flood in September 2003. Jeep had stopped making them by then so I found an identical black 2000 Cherokee Sport at Carmax. I drove that until about a year ago. I traded it in with 130k on it.

I {censored}ing loved my Cherokees.

The Cherokee sports were still 2 doors then weren't they? I love the two door Cherokee sport, my goal is to find a Comanche at some point :love:

comanche86ad.jpg

• Members

I just bought a jeep cherokee two days ago. some woman had it for sale down the street. she sold it to me for 600 dollars, its in really great shape surprisingly. 180k miles and needs a new power steering pump, but thats simple enough to install. my first jeep was my wrangler, i miss it!

• Members
I just bought a jeep cherokee two days ago. some woman had it for sale down the street. she sold it to me for 600 dollars, its in really great shape surprisingly. 180k miles and needs a new power steering pump, but thats simple enough to install. my first jeep was my wrangler, i miss it!

Holy {censored} man!! Nice find! :thu:

• Members

:eek:
that is a STEAL

Archived