Joe Bonamassa Live from the Royal Albert Hall > YOUCE FACE

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Bonamassa Live from the Royal Albert Hall > YOUCE FACE

Just discovered this little jem on my dvr

Holy ****************, those are absolutely the best LP -> Marshall tones I've heard since Jimmy Page live footage.

Comment

I'm not knocking it, it's a good band and all that, but I just don't get it.
      It sounds very pedestrian to me.
      The scary thing is, there are enough bald, middle-aged, failed guitarists in this country to fill the Albert Hall.

Comment

Really awesome playing and tone. I'm a big Bonamassa fan but my problem with him is his songs really. Beyond a few gems, I find a lot of it quite forgettable for some reason

Comment

I am in total agreement with this thread.
          BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

I like the keyboard sound.
            Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Comment

2:40 to 2:45...
              Avatar: I don't know who it is, but those are some epic tits.

Originally Posted by oinkbanana

PITA that i can't find something with some girth that i'm happy with.

Comment

LOVE me some Joe!

I dig his new stuff a lot, but I do prefer his earlier, more rock-oriented stuff like "So It's Like That". I also miss Eric Czar as his bass player, but at the same time, it's pretty hard to argue with the success the guy's had in positioning himself as the new King of the Blues.

He NEVER disappoints live, either, and his vocals have really come a long, long way.

Dude's tone has always been immaculate, especially through his Jubilee.

Anyone who seriously thinks the world is full of guys in Joe's league as a player really hasn't listened to the guy, and has certainly never seen him live.
                Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

2:40 to 2:45...

****************ing this!

Joe is ****************ing awesome. Killer playing and monster tone...
                  Gear:
                  2008 Fender MIA Stratocaster with Dimarzio Areas
                  2010 Snow White Charvel Pro-Mod
                  Suhr PT100
                  member of teh non-br00tz militia

Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

member of teh bOOOOsted Midz club

Comment

White man blues. You like him because of his amps.
                    Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

You like him because of his tone and chops.

Fixed.
                      Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

Fixed.

I'm just glad his chops does not look like Gary Moore.
                        Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

It sounds very pedestrian to me.

This ^

Yeah I get it, he has Eric Johnson chops and plays the same covers all the dudes over in HCEG play.

He just doesn't wow me, sorry.
                          "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

White man blues.
                            Was that supposed to be a put-down? Peter Green was a white man. oke:

Comment

Just discovered this little jem on my dvr

Holy ****************, those are absolutely the best LP -> Marshall tones I've heard since Jimmy Page live footage.

then why the **************** would you want a floyd rose with emgs. all you need is an lp with a marshall to shred, so simple yet awesome.
                              Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

Working...
                              X