New Jet City Demonstrator

jet city amps

• Members

just watched the video. I will say that if you're planning to sell your amps to ugly people with a weird sense of humor, this guy is perfect.

But then again, so am I :lol:

• Members

if he was selling some really crystally, high quality matanuska tundra, super silver haze, mindbender, norhtern lights, or white widow..........................or HEROIN

yeah, i'd buy his product. besides that, i'd take that clip off the 'net so fukn fast. At one point, unless im dumb and miss the humor, he kinda sounds like he's making fun of mike "sol-dano" Like its implying the name is a source of undue hype or something

WTF i could just be buzzed at the same time i dunno

• Members

Ok, so it's like 11:35 at night. I just finished up for the night working on my 2nd full-on home built guitar, a gift for my nephew for Christmas. I come upstairs, grab some Reese's Puffs & start my usual 4-5 servings. I hit this thread & practically piss my pants while trying not to spew my pre-digested cereal all over the screen.....

In a word: Friggin' Funny, I'm hitting replay like five more times. Keep up the good work!

In all seriousness, a clip like that only makes the company more everyman & down to earth..... Loved it!

• Members

Ok, so it's like 11:35 at night. I just finished up for the night working on my 2nd full-on home built guitar, a gift for my nephew for Christmas. I come upstairs, grab some Reese's Puffs & start my usual 4-5 servings. I hit this thread & practically piss my pants while trying not to spew my pre-digested cereal all over the screen.....

In a word:
Friggin' Funny
, I'm hitting replay like five more times. Keep up the good work!

In all seriousness, a clip like that only makes the company more everyman & down to earth..... Loved it!

thanks man. I actually had nothing to do with it. a couple of dumbasses at the office did it last week and showed me. those are funny dumbasses.

• Members

FRPC is about the closest we have to a demo guy, but, 1. he lives really far from here, and 2. it's a GOOD thing he's independent, so he continues to tell it like it is. In his videos, he let's the guitar and amps do the talking, but he also writes to me a lot about what he likes and doesn't like, and it's REALLY valuable.

• Members

Thought the guy was tryin to do a poor man's "Phil X" style demo, cept he never played.

Actually, Phil X would do a great demo of the JCA

0.jpg

But in even more seriousness, "FastRedPonycar" should be your demo guy.

His clips are the best.
:thu:

the stoned dude is much cooler than this douchebag phil

I can't stand his voice and his trollface :mad:

mr. pony deserves some attention, though :thu:

Archived