UK /Euro September 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got my Martamp 2 x 12 cab for sale. It's an amazing cab!

The speakers are 2 25w Celestion Greenbacks but with cream backing. I think they were made in 1974, but I may be off by a year or two. White tolex, gold piping and black and white checked grill cloth. It's also a ported cab but the projection it has is great.

The speakers alone are worth over

• Members

Right, I have a Rocktron Midi-Xchange for sale.

Although the box it looking a bit run down due to taking it to rehearsals in my bag etc, I've never actually gigged it, as unfortunately I found that although it works perfectly, it's a little too basic for my needs. I've bitten the bullet and gone Ground Control Pro! :D

As New condition apart from the Neon grip-tape I've put on the switches and on/off button for erm....grip...and onstage visibility. A cool little trick I came across! I can take this off if you want, or it'll easily peel off if you decide you don't like/want it.

• Members

Marshall JVM410H

its condition looks brand new. A fantastic sounding head that I hate to sell but I need to. Preamp valves were changed to JJ's and I've biased the amp properly. Comes with its footswitch, power lead, footswitch lead and manual. One of the best sounding Marshalls ever.

Some one was meant to pay for this and I had already turned down another offer to sell to this guy. But now he's pulled out leaving me with nothing. Fantastic.

• Members

I want ot trade my:

Engl Sovereign 100 E365 1x12 combo (newest version with MIDI).

In perfect condition, around 3-4 years old, very few hours.

It's a great, versatile 100W combo with V30 speaker.

Based on Engl Savage head (not produced anymore).

It is MIDI controllable, has:

- 2x fx-loop (with adjustable mix 0-100%, switchable with MIDI)

- 2x reverb (sw. wtih MIDI)

- 2x master volumes (sw. wtih MIDI)

- MIDI switchable "bright" in Clean/Crunch channels

- MIDI switchable "high-gain" in Lead I/II channels

- built-in noise gate

- etc. (check manual on the Engl webpage)

Here is the picture (not mine, from the web store):

41165.jpg

The set includes also Rockbag combo trolley (they cost ~100EUR) and MIDI controller made by ART (old, but works without problems).

I want to trade it for an other amp (head or combo).

I am not looking for anything specific.

I'd prefer something with vintage/old-school tones, but high-gain monsters are not compretely excluded :)

Archived