Ampkit Link (Peavey/iphone) - win/fail?

Slaymoar

• Members

I love it. Makes practicing and playing on the couch an easy affair. Plus the presets and amps and pedals are a lot of fun to play with.

I researched the different connection devices (AmpKit Link vs. iRig or whatever) and AmpKit link gets tons of good reviews for lower feedback and lower delays. So I went with that.

Got mine from Sweetwater - 29.99 and free shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just got an iPod touch last night. I think I am going to order the iLink. Does it sound good enough for me to be ably to stop lugging my POD XTlive back and forth to work for daytime jamming?

Seems like it :idk:

A few solid peavey models, then upgrade with some other cool ones - I'd probably use it to record on my PC :cop:

• Members

yeah, you should.

the touch is 100 million times better.

That all depends on the size of your music collection. I've got a classic 160gb and it's 1/2 full with just music right now. That doesn't even count when I put movies or tv shows on it. Unless they are going to release a larger touch I have zero interest. I've got an iPhone 3g and don't even bother putting music and video on it.

• Members

That all depends on the size of your music collection. I've got a classic 160gb and it's 1/2 full with just music right now. That doesn't even count when I put movies or tv shows on it. Unless they are going to release a larger touch I have zero interest. I've got an iPhone 3g and don't even bother putting music and video on it.

RRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Your N4 Spam is tormenting me....

• Members

for sheer volume, sure. But they have a 64 gig version out, and honestly that's a TON of music. But for all that you can do with the touch, I'll sacrifice the space for it.

Archived