My new Vox killer.

leadfootdriver

• Members

No effects loop?
:eek:

Oh, god forbid!

My AC30 doesn't have an effects loop and somehow I get away with running all my pedals into the front end just fine. :eek:

Effects loops are for metallers and '80s lead guys who want "sweetening" from chorus/delay/'verb and {censored}loads of compressed gain.

• Members

Oh, god forbid!

My AC30 doesn't have an effects loop and somehow I get away with running all my pedals into the front end just fine.

Effects loops are for metallers and '80s lead guys who want "sweetening" from chorus/delay/'verb and {censored}loads of compressed gain.

Or just a volume boost.

• Members

Oh, god forbid!

My AC30 doesn't have an effects loop and somehow I get away with running all my pedals into the front end just fine.

AC30? Are you playing ragtime tunes at the retirement community?

• Members

To the OP HNAD I hope you enjoy it
:)

+1:thu:

Mesa amps are not my cup-of-tea, but I'm not going to tell anyone else that they should feel as I do, either. If the OP likes the amp, then I wish him well and hope he enjoys it for a long time. :)

• Members

Oh, god forbid!

If I had a dollar for every time I've had this argument I'd buy me one of them fancy effects loops.

• Members

Whoa whoa whoa... I didn't say it was a $900 {censored} pail because it was lacking an effects loop.

I said it's awful, because it sounds like a Mesa modded Tiny Terror, complete with rattiness, thin tones, and faaaaaaaaaaar overpriced.

fwiw, I did check the Mesa TA out. It was awful. Instead I bought a Tweaker and a Jet City combo. Both of them sound like real amps, and not little toys like the TA-15.

Sorry you got screwed. I hope you still have time to return it.

Archived