Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Vox killer.

Dig.

LEADFOOT RECORDING

What are the diminsions on that cab and is it closed or open back?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

does that amp sound good?

Comment

Hardly.

Looks like a $900 LED powered **************** pail.

Comment

I played one of those yesterday and I was not impressed. And they aren't cheap either.
          Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

A Zoom multi-effects through an old Peavey power amp would probably be the best sound in the world.

Comment

Hardly.

Looks like a $900 LED powered **************** pail.

WAT?????

that small for that much $$$$$$$$ and its not a killer amp

mmmmmm you could get a JCA20 AND a Egnater Tweaker for around that kinda dough

wow

Comment

mmmmmm you could get a JCA20 AND a Egnater Tweaker for around that kinda dough

And an HT-5. Or you could save up and get a used Mark III.

Just sayin'.
              Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
              8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

Haters...

The amp sounds bad because you're playing it.
                LEADFOOT RECORDING

Comment

No effects loop?

Comment

No effects loop?

Oh, god forbid!

My AC30 doesn't have an effects loop and somehow I get away with running all my pedals into the front end just fine.

Effects loops are for metallers and '80s lead guys who want "sweetening" from chorus/delay/'verb and ****************loads of compressed gain.
                    Vox AC30/6 TBX -- Celestion Blues & Greenbacks -- Strats and Teles -- MSD Silver Machine/Pigtronix Mothership w/expression pedal/Fulltone OCD/Boss SD-1 w/Monte Allums GT mod/Boss HM-2/WMD Geiger Counter/Digitech Synth Wah/EXH Stereo Pulsar/Eventide Timefactor/EHX Cathedral

Good deals with: |||, coryaedwards, Voltaire, chris_d, The_Tourist, hvymtl939, ffemt596, GCDEF, pbone, Marc Duchesne, MetalHed (x2), Dark Angel, and various others.

http://www.republicofgarda.com

Comment

Oh, god forbid!

My AC30 doesn't have an effects loop and somehow I get away with running all my pedals into the front end just fine.

Effects loops are for metallers and '80s lead guys who want "sweetening" from chorus/delay/'verb and ****************loads of compressed gain.

Or just a volume boost.

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

Haters...

Is there any reason I shouldn't buy a Mark III instead?

You know - a real amp?
                        Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                        8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

I hope this high-dollar, low-watt toaster fad dies soon.

Comment

Oh, god forbid!

AC30? Are you playing ragtime tunes at the retirement community?

Comment

AC30? Are you playing ragtime tunes at the retirement community?

Or some STP

Comment

Working...
                              X