BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

I always thought this was pretty awesome:

Peavey 3120|Line 6 4x12 w/ V30s

Fender HW1 Strat|Ibanez Prestige RGA121|Ibanez RG7421|Schecter C7 Blackjack
    Boss TU2, NS2, RV5|MXR Carbon Copy, M108 10-Band EQ|Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
    Good Transactions: jmorgan_2008, ccmu, Killzone, coolblues309, mizer357, ChrisTheAsian, BryanFTWL

Comment

This one here:

I can do the first part, but when he adds the right hand in, my mind just goes to spaghetti. I have no idea how to put those together, it's insane!
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

A Real Sleeper, in a cool way.....
        Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS

Bottom line is, if you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup... pay $365 and get one of these.

On the other hand... If you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup...
        pay a couple grand and get a Gibson

Either way... MIGHT sound and play good.

Comment

No, seriously....
          Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS

Bottom line is, if you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup... pay $365 and get one of these.

On the other hand... If you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup...
          pay a couple grand and get a Gibson

Either way... MIGHT sound and play good.

Comment

Were supporting Paul Gilbert in November, so cant wait for this!!
            www.myspace/kodiakjackuk

Comment

This by a long shot. Not that my jaw doesn't drop when I hear his usual stuff but this just floors me.
              "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlyYC3KRqfQ
                "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

I like Gilberts new stuff, but I kind of miss his older heaviness he used to have.
                  Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                  Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Originally Posted by isvoid

I approve of this thread. Marshallmel ur a ****************ing legend.

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

If that's your mom, I wanna do my one-stick rendition of "Moby Dick" on her fun bags.

Originally Posted by Pepi

This thread makes me want to suck a big fat cock

Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

Rick Santorum: a frothy mixture of ****************ing stupid and bat**************** crazy that is sometimes the byproduct of being a Republican.

Comment

That's one of my favourites as well. I played that in my high school stage band.

There was a time a couple of years back where all I wanted to play was Scarified.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                      Warmoth Custom Soloist
                      Ibanez S370
                      Gibson SG Special
                      '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                      http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                      --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

This is another classic Gilbert lick.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                        Warmoth Custom Soloist
                        Ibanez S370
                        Gibson SG Special
                        '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                        http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                        --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

going to be getting a guitar lesson from him in November. Awesomeness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wr62Dvd32k
                          Edwards Ex-125EIbanez PGM301Ibanez FRM100TRIntoIbanez Airplane Flanger, MXR Phase 90, TC Electronic Corona Chorus, Way Huge Green Rhino, Majik Box Fuzz Universe and Boss DD3intoMarshall Vintage Modern 100wMarshall JVM 205hwith Marshall 1936 2x12Great dealings with: Dangerous Dan, Foamoi_refresheCheck out my Thin Lizzy cover band, Phat Lizzy, on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoi...eature=related

Comment

Forever my favorite:

Yup. PM inbox is full.

Comment

I love the vibe of this song

Comment

Working...
                              X