BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

I always thought this was pretty awesome:

Peavey 3120|Line 6 4x12 w/ V30s

Fender HW1 Strat|Ibanez Prestige RGA121|Ibanez RG7421|Schecter C7 Blackjack
    Boss TU2, NS2, RV5|MXR Carbon Copy, M108 10-Band EQ|Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
    Good Transactions: jmorgan_2008, ccmu, Killzone, coolblues309, mizer357, ChrisTheAsian, BryanFTWL

Comment

This one here:

I can do the first part, but when he adds the right hand in, my mind just goes to spaghetti. I have no idea how to put those together, it's insane!
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

A Real Sleeper, in a cool way.....
        Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS

Bottom line is, if you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup... pay $365 and get one of these.

On the other hand... If you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup...
        pay a couple grand and get a Gibson

Either way... MIGHT sound and play good.

Comment

No, seriously....
          Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS

Bottom line is, if you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup... pay $365 and get one of these.

On the other hand... If you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup...
          pay a couple grand and get a Gibson

Either way... MIGHT sound and play good.

Comment

Were supporting Paul Gilbert in November, so cant wait for this!!
            www.myspace/kodiakjackuk

Comment

This by a long shot. Not that my jaw doesn't drop when I hear his usual stuff but this just floors me.
              "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlyYC3KRqfQ
                "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

I like Gilberts new stuff, but I kind of miss his older heaviness he used to have.
                  Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                  Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Originally Posted by isvoid

I approve of this thread. Marshallmel ur a ****************ing legend.

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

If that's your mom, I wanna do my one-stick rendition of "Moby Dick" on her fun bags.

Originally Posted by Pepi

This thread makes me want to suck a big fat cock

Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

Rick Santorum: a frothy mixture of ****************ing stupid and bat**************** crazy that is sometimes the byproduct of being a Republican.

Comment

That's one of my favourites as well. I played that in my high school stage band.

There was a time a couple of years back where all I wanted to play was Scarified.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                      Warmoth Custom Soloist
                      Ibanez S370
                      Gibson SG Special
                      '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                      http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                      --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

This is another classic Gilbert lick.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                        Warmoth Custom Soloist
                        Ibanez S370
                        Gibson SG Special
                        '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                        http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                        --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

going to be getting a guitar lesson from him in November. Awesomeness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wr62Dvd32k
                          Great dealings with: Dangerous Dan, Foamoi_refreshe Check out my Thin Lizzy cover band, Phat Lizzy, on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoi...eature=related

Comment

Forever my favorite:

Yup. PM inbox is full.

Comment

I love the vibe of this song

Comment

Working...
                              X