Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOT : ANYONE SEEN THESE GROSS RUSSIAN SPORTS CARS?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks no more like a Veyron than it looks like an R8 IMO

That`s because there are no groundbreaking new designs in how a car looks these days. Cars in the same size/power sections look more or less the same.

Throw a quick glance in a direction at dusk, and the Audi might be the Bugatti might be the Marussia.
    Knut E Evenmo before the great update

Comment

ROFL!!!

This place is SO much lulzier with you back, Izzy!
      Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

That`s because there are no groundbreaking new designs in how a car looks these days. Cars in the same size/power sections look more or less the same.

Throw a quick glance in a direction at dusk, and the Audi might be the Bugatti might be the Marussia.

Well the Veyron was pretty groundbreaking for what it was. It was basically a grand tourer that was also crazy fast.

I guess that supercars don't really have the same incentive to push the boat out design-wise.

Look at the superbike market. All the 2011 bikes will have around 200 bhp, optional quickshifters and multi-mode traction control systems.

5 years ago they all had 150 bhp and if you got a slipper clutch that was about it.

Thats a huge amount of advancement and a 33% increase in power in 5 years, simply because there is competition to sell bikes.
        Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

strtdv has wisdom.

Originally Posted by Tralfaz

Oh crap. The key just cae loose off y laptop keyboard.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm Okay, it's fixed now.

LANEY POSSE .................................................. ..... Good deals with: bennyg85, gambit, jo_to_2, Free the Guilty, woolyh
        ORANGE CONGLOMERATE

Comment

[QUOTE=BlackDahliasolo;40963794]I WANT ONE

Gumpert Apollo

Comment

You're ****************ing kidding right?

Oh boy...you aren't

Read the whole convo noooob
            Jackson DK10R w/81&85s
            Ibanez SZ720FM w/Air Norton & SD SH-4
            -------------------------
            Marshall MG100DFX

Originally Posted by dudemanperson

Dont even **************** with Brujeria. Great Band even though I cant understand a word of it.

Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

shut up before i punch you in the dick.

Originally Posted by Warhorse

exactly, I dont go out of my way to listen to "evil" music. I just want to hear something that kicks ass.

Teh Br00tal Gainz crew

Comment

Looks like a Bugera version of a Veyron to me.
              Guitars:Fender Jaguar HH, Fender MIJ Jazzmaster, Gibson Les Paul StudioAmps:2 Silverface 1970s Fender Pro Reverbs, Fender Blues Deluxe, Ampeg V4, 80s Roland JC-120Current Main RigFulltone Fulldrive II--> Keeley modded Rat--> Line 6 FM4--> EHX Deluxe Memory Man--> Line 6 Verbzilla--> Roland JC-120Other StuffKorg Electribe, iPad2 (Beatmaker 2, iSequence, Animoog)

Comment

Looks like a Bugera version of a Veyron to me.

I suppose that's what you get when you compare $160,000 worth of car to 1.7 Million worth of car
                Jackson DK10R w/81&85s
                Ibanez SZ720FM w/Air Norton & SD SH-4
                -------------------------
                Marshall MG100DFX

Originally Posted by dudemanperson

Dont even **************** with Brujeria. Great Band even though I cant understand a word of it.

Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

shut up before i punch you in the dick.

Originally Posted by Warhorse

exactly, I dont go out of my way to listen to "evil" music. I just want to hear something that kicks ass.

Teh Br00tal Gainz crew

Comment

pass

What do you drive? a ****************ty 92 ford? oke:
                  http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

I can already see that thing in a pile of unrecognizable **************** beside the interstate surrounded by yellow tape
                    ----------------------------------------
                    1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom- Wine Red
                    1971 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
                    1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                    2010 Fender American Tele
                    2011 Fender Am. Std Strat
                    1984 Marshall JCM 800 2203
                    1974 Marshall JMP Superlead
                    Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
                    Peavey JSX
                    Peavey XXX
                    Line 6 Spider IV 75 (2) for the cover band
                    Orange cabs
                    Beer & Whiskey

Comment

Front and site: like

back: meh...have to pass

Comment

i believe i know where that actual peanut is.

no ****************.

if i'm not wrong, it's about an hour away from me, and was erected in jimmy carter's "honor"

Thats the most interesting thing in this thread so far.
                        Marshall JCM800 2204
                        Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet
                        Laney AOR ProTube 50

Comment

Germany FTW

Live for Nothing, or Die For Something - John Rambo

Comment

Like all Russian women, this car looks great until you lift up the skirt, AKA pin the throttle, and you see the gigantic bush that she's sporting.
                            Originally Posted by Valtiel

The lulz brought to you by White_Van LLC.

And remember kids, its not rape if you yell surprise first.

Comment

Use your eyes

Looks more like a McLaren than a Veyron, and it looks nothing like a McLaren.

Like I said, take the sharp lines of a Lambo, put them on a Lotus, and then beat the thing to death with an ugly stick, and you're there.
                              Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Talking of pure win.

I love me some Veyron, but this was the last car to truly rewrite the term super-car in it's own image. They're also about the sexiest thing on wheels.
                                Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Working...
                                X