Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOT : ANYONE SEEN THESE GROSS RUSSIAN SPORTS CARS?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks amigo.
    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

I like the design .
      I also like when people fight about cars they'll never own ..lol
      " well that car is big pos cause this car is faster "
      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

the power to weight ratio on my jetta is like

1:100000000000

Comment

Godamn, I gotta catch up to this level
          ...^excuse the apathy^...

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

FS/T: AX84 SEL kit build. KT88, upgraded premium Sprague filter capacitors.

FS/T: Maxon U-1000 pickups, alnico II. Japanese T-tops/PAFs.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Life gets boring with a rig that can kill small children???

Originally Posted by Help!I'maRock!

The only thing i get is the "why do you need more gear" line. I ask her why she needs more shoes, and the subject is quickly dropped.

Comment

Godamn, I gotta catch up to this level

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Your photoshop skills vs. mine.

See avatar.

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

The only thing i get is the "why do you need more gear" line. I ask her why she needs more shoes, and the subject is quickly dropped.

Comment

Your photoshop skills vs. mine.

See avatar.

I haz none, I use paint shop pro.

Comment

Same here

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

Comment

Heh, awesome as always izzy.

I think it looks kinda sweet, but made in Russia, it'd be be loaded with all sorts of sweet weapons to blow the hell outta everything else on the road.
                    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

i believe i know where that actual peanut is.

no ****************.

if i'm not wrong, it's about an hour away from me, and was erected in jimmy carter's "honor"
                      got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
                      here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

i want one.

hopefully its "relatively" cheap

Comment

Have you ever heard of a Lotus elise?oke:

You're ****************ing kidding right?

Oh boy...you aren't

And on topic...I would not buy a Russian made car. I do think it looks alright tho.
                          Jackson KV2 USA snow white/black bevels
                          ENGL Fireball
                          MILLS Acoustics Afterburner 4x12B

Great transactions with: Shred-o-Holic

Originally Posted by Shenaniganizer

I don't break out the Maiden often enough to keep my bitch-ass in check with how awesome they are.

Comment

looks like a plastic piece of garbage The lines are terrible, the front end is atrocious, and the back end doesn't even look like it's "complete". Also, the numbers aren't that impressive, just saying.

It looks like if a Lambo and a Lotus had a deformed baby. It's kinda like those old Conan O'Brien morph photos of beautiful celebrities to show what their kids would look like, if they were born with an extra chromosome.

In other words, does not want. Would much prefer a Lotus, or a Tesla.
                            Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

My Lotus is kvlt az fvck
                              its so kvlt its not even available in the USA and theres only 300 in the world
                              less than 10 in my country

posting WOT in WOT thread that went slightly to lotus topic just cause I can
                              Amps etc
                              Randall RM100, Engl Blackmore, Genz Benz El Diablo, Crate G130C XL, Rocktron Voodu Valve, Marshall 9200 poweramp, Gflex 4x12, No name 4x12, Boss GX700, Guitarport, POD 1.0, VAmp 1.0, Bad Monkey

Guitars
                              Various Jackson, Charvel, Yamaha, ESP LTD, Ibanez

Web
                              http://www.netmusicians.org free mp3 database of guitar gear featuring clips from this forum
                              http://www.vyed.net - new music
                              http://www.lostforever.org/futurism - old music
                              http://www.r4d.org - non music

Comment

My Lotus is kvlt az fvck
                                its so kvlt its not even available in the USA and theres only 300 in the world
                                less than 10 in my country

posting WOT in WOT thread that went slightly to lotus topic just cause I can

Now that is ****************ing sex.
                                Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Working...
                                X