Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrific, just what i need at my busy time of year at work where i lift and pull heavy **************** all day because of cokeheadness. i just sneezed and about keeled over

Heavy lifting and moving is going to prevent them from getting better.

Comment

Just don't laugh for a couple weeks. So stay out of teh chrispy thread till then.
      Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
      good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
      my Iron Maiden tribute band:
      http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
      rock cover band:
      www.wickedsensationmn.com
      https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

Comment

I broke 3 ribs when I was 18. Aweful time.
        HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

terrific, just what i need at my busy time of year at work where i lift and pull heavy **************** all day because of cokeheadness. i just sneezed and about keeled over

Sound like a broken rib to me. Get an x-ray. A broken rib can damage a vital organ.

Nice friends.
          Yamaha FGX720SCA
          Fender Stratocaster
          Mesa Express 5:25
          Roland Micro Cube
          Bikers and Bands
          For entertainment purposes only.

Comment

I had some a few years back when I got tackled in football with a helmet straight into them and somebody right behind right when I was catching a ball. It was a pain in the ass to do anything involving movement aka living.

Comment

I broke my ribs and pulled the muscle that runs along the inside of the ribs. Did it doing leg presses. My partner wasnt watching and let the whole stack drop on me. Took a long time for it to heal.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Mesa Boogie Road King II
              Carvin 2x12 cab
              Egnater Rebel 30 Combo
              Fender FSR Standard Black
              Schecter Hellraiser Black Cherry
              Ibanez RG570 Blue
              Ibanez AR200 Red Wine
              Gretsch G5120 Orange
              Hofner Shorty White
              Musket > Morley Bad Horsie > DynaComp > FullDrive 2 > BBE Green Screamer > EH POG2 > Ernie Ball Volume > Amp
              Loop EFX: Line 6 M9

Comment

Man, that brings back painful memories. When I was about 13 I had a bike wreck in which I landed with my full weight across my handle bars, fracturing a rib, and bruising a couple. I had a massive hemotoma across the left side of my chest that literally scabbed up under the skin (about 5" long, and 1 1/2" wide, with bruising around it that covered half of my torso on that side) and grew out over the course of a year. It was such a huge scab that it left a permanent scar across my chest at the bottom of my left pec that's still there to this day, almost 26 years later (about 3 1/2-4" long, and 1 1/2" wide).

That's the only pain I've ever felt that was remotely close to my migraines. For a good 6 months it hurt to breath, cough, move certain ways, masturbate (very traumatic to a 13 yr old boy, let me tell you, right on the edge, go to move a little bit and excruciating pain kills your hard on, leaving you with sore ribs and blue balls).
                Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Working...
                X