Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Burgandy
    started a topic Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Just a feeler to see who might be interested in an Ampfest this November.

You know the drill. It kicks ass. BBQ at the end. Amps and beer all day. ****************ing awesome group of people.

I'm in, but I'll probably need some help with it this go around, since Stacy is pregnant, and I'll be traveling quite a bit leading up to the Ampfest.

Any takes?

• Ron Burgandy
    replied
    December 4th it is!!

It's official. I'll make a thread. I think for this year we're going to have drums and **************** there so we can actually jam.

RSB - I'm assuming you're bringing that epic bass rig of yours?

My brother is coming with me an will have his kit. Shea - can we get a 45 minute slot to play instrumental at the after party show? Let me know which band you're playing with that night and we'll change our **************** up to match.... Guessing headhunters?

Leave a comment:

• RSBro
    replied
    I'm still down to drive and tote some fools from the H-town area. I'll have my Expedition back by then so we can take any and all **************** necessary.

Leave a comment:

• missingastring
    replied
    Still in.

Leave a comment:

• southtexslinger
    replied
    2nd Sat of December, got finals!!!

Leave a comment:

• Boris the Blade
    replied
    december sounds good. i hope i dont get ditched like i did last time for the after mapfest festivities. lol

Leave a comment:

• rushtallica
    replied
    YES

Dec!!

hil:

I hope I'll be able to check it out this year and may bring my girlfriend and another friend along, but even just reading the threads about last year's was pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Burgandy
    replied
    YES

Dec!!

Leave a comment:

• rushtallica
    replied
    I might go even though it'd be a drive from Tulsa.

Leave a comment:

• katillac
    replied
    One last bump before I give up. If you guys would rather stay home and fap or play Farmville, or fap to Farmville, some of us can hook up and maybe the guys with bands can put together a big show. I'd love to see SoF again, or even better BCB, and some of the other guys with bands could make it one hell of a show.

Dave? Shea? You're the two guys I feel are the ones who always organise these things. If y'all are tired of it or feel there's not enough interest, I sure understand. I'll be happy with going to another SoF or BCB show. Hell, having a little get-together with you guys and some HC bands would be ****************ing sweet, or just meeting up with y'all at some dive somewhere for a few beers would make me happy.

Last bump!

Leave a comment:

• katillac
    replied
    Guys? C'mon now, where are all the ones who couldn't make the November date, but said they could make it in December?

I miss you ****************ers!

One more bump. I'mma keep doing this. I swear I'm gonna drive y'all nuts. I'll do it.

Leave a comment:

• telephant
    replied
    At this point I think December makes the most sense. Can we all agree?

Leave a comment:

• FuelGTRX
    replied
    I'm down for December 4th. We'll see if I still have the Jet City JCA100H by then I might be going through a complete amp rig change up by then (I'm trying to start a fun cow punk/folk rock band )

Leave a comment:

• TU BE
    replied
    First week of December should work for me.

Leave a comment:

• katillac
    replied
    Yes! Either SOF or BCB will be down.

****************. I didn't know SOF was still together. I'm glad y'all are. I still need to find a way to come see BCB some time.

oh, and

Leave a comment:

Working...
X