Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quit drinking beer, so it'll be nice to hang with you guys while I'm sober.

I'll probably be drinking teh diet sodas instead, too. My ulcers are getting bad again.
    BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

I'll probably be drinking teh diet sodas instead, too. My ulcers are getting bad again.

My soda is flavored with lots of hops.
      Amps: Axe FX II, Matrix GT1000FX, Fryette 2/90/2, EVH 5150 III 50w
      Guitars: PRS SC250 (2) - Gibson LP R8
      Cabs: Mills Acoustics (2), EVH

GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH 140 DIFFERENT MEMBERS.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

**************** yes! I can't wait to hang with you ****************ers.

Maybe we should rent a van so we can all go together and carry whatever **************** we want to carry?

Well, assuming DT goes with me, I'll be taking our trailer...which means I'll have a ton of extra room, so I'll be more than happy to load the DT trailer up to the brim with HTownBeatDown gear for the pilgrimedge to ATX.

-Ans
        FRAMUS FATHERHD
        GEARWHORE HALL OF FAME
        ....what amp is next? We never knw. Retired 2006-2008

DECIMATION THEORY
        www.reverbnation.com/decimationtheory

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

SnaxlyPwnd

Comment

My soda is flavored with lots of hops.

LOL

Ans - not sure what the deal is with possible after party shows, but yes, that should gatdamn happen. My brother and I just might play a quick set as well.

Comment

LOL

Ans - not sure what the deal is with possible after party shows, but yes, that should gatdamn happen. My brother and I just might play a quick set as well.

Yeah, it really needs to. It's been too effin' long. Hell, if nothing else...we rent out a room and just have forum bands playing all day long while the ampfest goes on. It'd be a neat feature.

-A
            FRAMUS FATHERHD
            GEARWHORE HALL OF FAME

DECIMATION THEORY

SnaxlyPwnd

Comment

Count me as a maybe.. It will probably be a yes in a few days..

I didn't know you were in Texas. Awesome man, and bring that Jet City. We'll see how different we're running them.

Comment

Looks like November 6th is a no-go for me I kept wondering why that date seemed familiar, my band has a show booked that night. I don't think the guys will like me canceling to go to Austin a drink with a bunch of amp whores
                Jet Setter

CURRENT RIG:
                2004 Fender American Standard Stratocaster (SD PGb bridge, DMZ VVB neck)
                2011 Fender Blacktop Telecaster (SD PG set)
                Jet City JCA100H
                Mojo 4x12 loaded with Greenbacks
                lots 'o pedals

CURRENT BAND:
                The Medicine Years
                https://soundcloud.com/themedicineyears

Comment

Looks like November 6th is a no-go for me I kept wondering why that date seemed familiar, my band has a show booked that night. I don't think the guys will like me canceling to go to Austin a drink with a bunch of amp whores

cancel show, move show to Austin Ampfest Afterparty, ???, PROFIT

Comment

Damn, dudes! Y'all know I don't come around here that often any more! And how many of you have my email and/or phone, or FB, but no one told me about this? Not like my sweet little sugar tits Shea ever answers his voice mail or FB messages ANYWAY *ahem*. Sons, I am disappoint.

I'm in!

Now I can finally show off my Gorilla!

Can I bring my hippie uncle again?

The gay one? hehehe

*duck*

Comment

If you've got ulcers you need to be staying the fark away from diet sodas or anything else with phosphoric acid. That just makes it worse. You need to be eating cabbage.

Well, it looks like I'm set for surgery on October 29th, and I've also been told that because I'm a special case it won't be outpatient like it should have been so I will not be able to attend yet another Austin Amp Fest. FML!
                      Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                      Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                      Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

so I will not be able to attend yet another Austin Amp Fest.

I'm beginning to think you don't really exist.

Comment

I'm beginning to think you don't really exist.

Ansley Stewart likes this.
                          FRAMUS FATHERHD
                          GEARWHORE HALL OF FAME

DECIMATION THEORY

SnaxlyPwnd

Comment

I don't mind. I always bring alot of beer for sharing. I'll bring a few home brews for you to try this year. Just bottled a porter that should be ready to drink by then.
                            Amps: Axe FX II, Matrix GT1000FX, Fryette 2/90/2, EVH 5150 III 50w
                            Guitars: PRS SC250 (2) - Gibson LP R8
                            Cabs: Mills Acoustics (2), EVH

GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH 140 DIFFERENT MEMBERS.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah he thought that was a hoot....

Mostly 'cuz he's 'bangin a nun.

I figger he can act as gay as he wants with that accomplishment.
                              “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”
                              ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

its too bad youre not doing it in dallas/ft worth area cause im going to be around at that time visiting my great grandmother
                                Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
                                Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
                                Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
                                Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

Working...
                                X