X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 watt "rock" amps

Lets see what you got, I want budget conscious and not budget conscious. The only requirements : combo option, "good" distorted sound (think comparible to mesa express 5/25, I don't care whether you think this is "good", I like it)
    Support this, its worth it - http://www.rabbit.org/ Some bunny needs you, help the bunnies!

Good Deals with: 9-Pin-Phoenix, Moot, ashasha, BlackHatHunter

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent" -Victor Hugo

I play Fender Gibson and Gretsch into Mesa and Orange

egnater rebel or JCA20h

/thread

Edit: not budget conscious: Budda or badcat
    Guitars
    Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
    Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

He took my answer.

Doug was right, you are #$(*@. oke:
      I've had one deal, it was with Magh8 and he's good people.

I'm not nOOb, I just suck...There's a difference.

Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Ibanez 540R
      Ibanez RG570
      Ibanez S320
      EVH Wolfgang Special
      Marshall JVM210h
      Egnater TM212
      Jet City JCA20h and 12s
      Blackstar HT20h
      Pedals, I have them

Comment

JCA 20 head or combo. And I suggest you try them before if you even think about buying something expensive.
        http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

JCA 20 head or cab. And I suggest you try them before if you even think about buying something expensive.

This...

My Nitro and Titan are gathering dust
          Guitars
          Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
          Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Visit my music page

Comment

Is 25 watts close enough? Valvetech VAC25.
            {For Sale}
            Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

when I say 30 I mean 20-40 so yes that's all good
              Support this, its worth it - http://www.rabbit.org/ Some bunny needs you, help the bunnies!

Good Deals with: 9-Pin-Phoenix, Moot, ashasha, BlackHatHunter

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent" -Victor Hugo

I play Fender Gibson and Gretsch into Mesa and Orange

Comment

Every clip of this guys amps I have heard is RIGHT up my alley. Im a big fan of Big vintage Marshall style crunch. His amps are totally in this vein, obviously not for everyone, but these sound sickening good. No its not a Mesa, thank the lord!

http://grangeramp.com/v20.php
                Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
                Warmoth homebuilt Strat
                Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
                Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

Every clip of this guys amps I have heard is RIGHT up my alley. Im a big fan of Big vintage Marshall style crunch. His amps are totally in this vein, obviously not for everyone, but these sound sickening good.

http://grangeramp.com/v20.php

Kurt is supposed to be bringing me a pile of amps to demo. He's got some seriously bad ass sounding amps (on paper) that he's got ready to go that he hasn't listed for sale yet. One's a trainwreck clone
                  Guitars

Amps - Cabs

Visit my music page

Comment

Lets see what you got, I want budget conscious and not budget conscious. The only requirements : combo option, "good" distorted sound (think comparible to mesa express 5/25, I don't care whether you think this is "good", I like it)

You think the Express 5/25 sounds good? Maybe you should try a Crate Blue Voodoo (budget), or a Genz Benz Black Pearl (not budget if you can find a new one). Those are similar in tone to the Express line of amps.

Comment

You think the Express 5/25 sounds good? Maybe you should try a Crate Blue Voodoo (budget), or a Genz Benz Black Pearl (not budget if you can find a new one). Those are similar in tone to the Express line of amps.

http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

Marshall 3203
                        ...but, this one goes to eleven.

Comment

Valvetech VAC25.

+1 except they're now called the 59 Thunderbolt

Comment

Marshall artist 3203 or 4203.
                            Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

That phrase immediately makes me think:

Ac30
                              peavey classic
                              Ht-20
                              jca20
                              Dc-3
                              GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

Working...
                              X