WOT: It's official, HCAF! I'm done with you!

Curtis.Fagan

• Members

I've come to a place in my life where I'm just so done with being online at all...

:poke: I'm just {censored}ing with ya HCAF!

And you can all call me a total weiner dink for this buuuuuut, because of HCAF and Facebook, I have bonafiedly gotten to know 20+ of you online as human beings! I was just taking a huge {censored} on Bizzles status when I realised him and I, living as far apart as we do, have well over 20 friends in common.

This is significant, considering I have over 1,000 pals on FB, (not all of whom I know personally, but like what I do with parties and shows and music,) it's usually around 20 common friends for people I know here in Calgary. What does this mean?

It means that the global flattening of communication has actually enhanced my life by bringing quality people like Isvoid, Kyle, Duncan, superflyinmonke Jeff, Lucius, Johnny'sGotTheBlues, Raf, the mother {censored}ing Phatgirl Laura, MattACaster and his lady HeavyBottomKate and even Doug at Dougs Tubes! This is truly phenomenal to me!

Yes, it is par for the course, I know it, but I'm feeling like a sappy kitteh today and I'm feeling like saying hey to all my online pals out here! You asshats make my life truly fulfilling. Not because you're online, but because you are individuals I've made human connections with through this medium, and that's really cool.

...funny how something as silly as "what tubes should I use" could bring such interesting and widely diverse people into my daily life. Thanks for being adamantly yourselves everyone, it's a real treat...

-Curtis

PS: Duncan can eat a bag of baby dicks, legitimately (^_^!)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what if I dont want a friendship and just meaningless glory hole sex? Is that option available?

Only if you like it really really angry and filled with herpes and public washroom stench...and you have to be taking a {censored} while it happens...Glory Hole Blumpa'{censored}as...

-Curtis

Archived