Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOT: It's official, HCAF! I'm done with you!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inorite?
    Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
    Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
    TUNES!

Comment

inorite?

I will hold you, sir. But only if you hold me back.
      I had a signature once...

Comment

I haz gotten teh Props from Curtis before, so being left out this time isskay.
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Hey Curtis, add me too. I pm'd you my emal addy. I'm sure you'll always have interesting status updates.
          Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Just wait.

In 2012, you'll have Confused Little Girl shoved down your Poutin-loving throat. And you'll love every minute of it.

Heck yes! Come north, then cum North style all over my waiting, gaping rectum!

-Curtis
            FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Eh, well yeah I guess I guy like you could pick whatever woman he wants in the room and would get it done.

ha! I wish

-Curtis
              FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Heck yes! Come north, then cum North style all over my waiting, gaping rectum!

-Curtis

Soon enough, friend. Soon enough. Gotta get the US tour under our belts first.
                ORANGE AMPS
                Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Soon enough, friend. Soon enough. Gotta get the US tour under our belts first.

Truth. Touring up here is a different animal entirely. You have to drive a LONG way to get anywhere, so gas money is essential. When you do come north, lets plan a gig and rape faces off!

-Curtis
                  FS:

Comment

Youre welcome...now can you stop inviting me to moustache parties on FB plz
                    Originally Posted by exafro

I can alternate pick like a mofo, and it has nothing to do with practice.

Originally Posted by carlstretch

My kids are older now and have all shot hundreds of rounds thru my shotguns and handguns. They know how to use them and I'm not worried about them playing cowboys and indians with them.

Originally Posted by redeye5

you know whats classy as ****************? ****************ing your wife in the ass and telling the internet beforehand!

Comment

Curtis. You are definitely in my top 3 people in Alberta. I love staying at your house and hanging out with you and your lovely ilk of minions and peons.

I still ****************ing hate you for you-know-what though. I don't think I'll ever quite get over that. You mother ****************.
                      HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Man speaking of, where the hell is Lucius? I haven't seen him post on here in forever it seems.
                        Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                        Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                        Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                        ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Man speaking of, where the hell is Lucius? I haven't seen him post on here in forever it seems.

This is true, but I think he got fed up with the conversion last round...

And Scott: I will forever apologize for it! Someone HAS to be hitting it, sadly, it's neither of us

-Curtis
                          FS:

Comment

This is true, but I think he got fed up with the conversion last round...

And Scott: I will forever apologize for it! Someone HAS to be hitting it, sadly, it's neither of us

-Curtis

True, but I'm a very selfish individual, and if it isn't me, I'm choked. lol
                            HOURS

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

True, but I'm a very selfish individual, and if it isn't me, I'm choked. lol

So what you're saying is you practice autoerotic asphyxiation but only when someone is in the room with you??

-Curtis
                              FS:

Comment

So what you're saying is you practice autoerotic asphyxiation but only when someone is in the room with you??

-Curtis

Yep.

BUT EVEN THEN...........IT COULD HAVE BEEN HER IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR EPIC COCKBLOCK.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I MOMENTARILY HATE YOU.
                                HOURS

Comment

Working...
                                X