Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bioshock game trailer has officially left me speechless..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played and finished both BS and BSII, I don't get the hate for BSII.

BSII was a great game, sure it was in Rapture, but it was in the slums of rapture where BS was rich areas. Different areas, different feel, different game and both were great. If you thought BSII was going to the same and in the same areas, I can see why you'd be let down by BSII. I thought it was interesting being the first version of the Big Daddy. There were still similar elements with you being used by the main NPCs and your choices determined the type of outcome. I thought the only shortcoming of BSII was its length as I finished it on the hardest setting in less than 10 days playing it about an hour a night.

With the plasmids BS/BSII certainly are homages to System Shock 2/Requiem, both far older computer games. And SS2 is one of the greatest games EVER!

As for the new game, I'm not sure how the sky city is going to play out... ain't it set back in 1910?

Derek

Comment

I tried the 1st one but never really got into it. This winter I'll probably give it another go after I've finished my current backlog of games. Infinite looks really, really cool though.
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

I've played and finished both BS and BSII, I don't get the hate for BSII.

BSII was a great game, sure it was in Rapture, but it was in the slums of rapture where BS was rich areas. Different areas, different feel, different game and both were great. If you thought BSII was going to the same and in the same areas, I can see why you'd be let down by BSII. I thought it was interesting being the first version of the Big Daddy. There were still similar elements with you being used by the main NPCs and your choices determined the type of outcome. I thought the only shortcoming of BSII was its length as I finished it on the hardest setting in less than 10 days playing it about an hour a night.

With the plasmids BS/BSII certainly are homages to System Shock 2/Requiem, both far older computer games. And SS2 is one of the greatest games EVER!

As for the new game, I'm not sure how the sky city is going to play out... ain't it set back in 1910?

Derek

Wow, I remember SSII....that witch of a computer system pissed me off for hours on end. I didn't make the connection till now, though! Great game.
        Ah, Dickhammer.

HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....

GEAR
        Line 6 DT25
        Line 6 HD500
        First Act Custom Shop Lola
        PRS 20th SC

Comment

Bioshock was actually known as the unofficial sequel to System Shock since it was announced. oke:

Comment

game looks sweet indeed. is it available on 360?
            "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
            Egnater Armageddon
            VHT Deliverance
            Titan Custom 100
            Baron MII 100
            Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
            VHT 100 CL
            Splawn Nitro
            Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
            Krank Krankenstein +
            Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
            Rivera K-Tre'
            Framus Cobra & Dragon
            Ampeg VH-140c
            Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
            Mesa Dual Rectifier
            ESP Guitars

HC References
            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

In before ps3 v 360.

Even though the ps3 is better.

On a side note.
              I noticed that the new assassins creed has ps3 exclusive content. Why is that?

Me?

Gt5. Can't wait.

Comment

In before ps3 v 360.

Even though the ps3 is better.

On a side note.
                I noticed that the new assassins creed has ps3 exclusive content. Why is that?

Me?

Gt5. Can't wait.

PS3 slays!! I cant wait for Crysis 2, Gran Turismo 5, and Killzone 3.
                HCAF Public Enemy #1
                VHT Pittbull CLX
                VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                Jackson Soloist SL2H
                Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

I've been playing Fable III for two days straight and it's just making me excited for Bioshock.

Similar time periods are similar.

WTF!?!? How did you get Fable two days ago? Midnite release is tonite.
                  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

WTF!?!? How did you get Fable two days ago? Midnite release is tonite.

He is TheEsupremacy.
                    HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

I can't believe how much **************** went down in 8 minutes.

Comment

I can't believe how much **************** went down in 8 minutes.

**************** went down? It didn't hit the fan did it?

Comment

long wait , but will have , Fallout Vegas may take up a year...
                          "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

Can't wait for this one. I actually loved both of the others and the first is one of my all time favs.

But until that gets closer, I'm waiting for this. Maybe the best game trailer ever? LOVED the first one.

Voodoo Amps

Comment

Fable 3 was leaked a few days ago.
                              HCAF Public Enemy #1
                              VHT Pittbull CLX
                              VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                              Jackson Soloist SL2H
                              Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

you will need a massive computer for it to look that good.
                                Formerly known as "eagertokill"

~Laney Posse~

AMT Army - Sargent C.O.D. reporting!

Comment

Working...
                                X