Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bioshock game trailer has officially left me speechless..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bioshock game trailer has officially left me speechless..

I'm seriously at a loss for words..

The scripting in this is obviously quite heavy but it's all in game and jaw dropping gorgeous atmosphere.

Guitars
    Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
    Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Looks so much better than the actual Bioshock 2.
    Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
    8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

I saw a different preview vid a few days ago...I gotta say I'm pretty anxious to check it out.

It's definitely piqued my interest a LOT harder than Bioshock2 did.
      Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
      The Legacy Of...

Comment

Gawd, I loved the original Bioshock.

Sold all the game decks except the Wii (my daughters demanded I keep that one)...

Video games just suck me in, man.
        Yup. PM inbox is full.

Comment

Bioshock II is one of the biggest video game disappointments I've ever experienced.

It's an ok game, but it's such a letdown compared to the original. Hopefully the new one will have some redemption.
          ORANGE AMPS
          Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

I was about to make this exact topic. It looks amazing.

Comment

Bioshock II is one of the biggest video game disappointments I've ever experienced.

It's an ok game, but it's such a letdown compared to the original. Hopefully the new one will have some redemption.

I liked II when I was playing it, but I can't imagine revisiting it. Bioshock 1 on the other hand, I'm considering playing for a 3rd time in as many years.

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

Bioshock 2 was done by a different group of developers. This Bioshock is done by the original team. It does look pretty bad ass. Does it look a little more cartoony to anyone else though? It might be because of the brighter overall theme.
                HCAF Public Enemy #1
                VHT Pittbull CLX
                VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                Jackson Soloist SL2H
                Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

See I don't know why, I love FPS's and this one never hooked me. Seemed lame and poorly done when I played it. Maybe I just didn't give it a fair shot?...I think I played it for about half an hour or more.

Just wasn't getting into it. Why is it such a good game to you guys? What sets it apart?
                  Originally Posted by wiseblood

I have been to jail in tijuana. Twice.

Originally Posted by isvoid

you missed him didn't you

Originally Posted by Sweep?

Sock filled with soap, hit, concussion, brain damage, body bag, car, cornfield, funeral. In that order.

Comment

See I don't know why, I love FPS's and this one never hooked me. Seemed lame and poorly done when I played it. Maybe I just didn't give it a fair shot?...I think I played it for about half an hour or more.

Just wasn't getting into it. Why is it such a good game to you guys? What sets it apart?

You decidedly did not give it a fair shot.

Once you get a few good plasmids and weapons, the combinations of ways you can inflict violence on your enemies is astounding. It supports any play style. The complexity and depth of its story is unmatched.

Comment

It's probably in a discount bin by now too...I've got to hit the local computer store this weekend....hmm...
                      Originally Posted by wiseblood

I have been to jail in tijuana. Twice.

Originally Posted by isvoid

you missed him didn't you

Originally Posted by Sweep?

Sock filled with soap, hit, concussion, brain damage, body bag, car, cornfield, funeral. In that order.

Comment

It's probably in a discount bin by now too...I've got to hit the local computer store this weekend....hmm...

DO IT. Take your time. Play for a couple hours and see if it sucks you in.

Comment

this looks like a marked improvement over bio II.
                          Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

BS 2 was a total trainwreck. I reveled in watching yahzee rip it to shreds because he was TOTALLY SPOT ON (like always)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1494-BioShock-2
                            Guitars
                            Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                            Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

I think if you were really "speechless" you couldn't make this post. Or could you just write it, not speak it.

I didn't really dig Bioshock... tried it. Too scary. Ha Ha.
                              Marketing and Product Development:
                              www.whiteboxeng.com
                              www.jetcityamplification.com

Comment

Working...
                              X