I don't usually GAS for stuff, but....

LoopQuantum

• Members

I have played exactly ONE San Dimas Charvel in my life, and it was quite possibly the best guitar I've ever had in my hands. It was this deep burgundy color...the dude that owned it, sold it...and never called me to let me know that he was thinking about getting rid of it. :cry:

• Members

I've never had the chance to try one (yet), but I can totally see rockin' a San Dimas ... However, I've never been able to wrap my head around the one-pickup config. :idk: Just tossing a neck single coil (for a random example; any pickup will do) in there *doubles* the capabilities of that otherwise fine axe... :confused:

That one sure is purty, tho :o

• Members

I've always wanted to get a So-Cal with a quilt-top/trans finish or an ash body; like a nice burst.

I've only really connected with, like, two of Charvels stable of colors. The burnt-orangy one in particular.

Real nice though; I've been wondering if I could trade my S prestige with sustainer to somebody for one.

• Members

I was skeptical (as I said before, I own a SoCal...and it's American).

Played 4 of 'em...and they're just as good, if not better. I didn't think this was gonna be the case.

I would never buy any of the standard colored ones, as I already have my first-run CT So-Cal, but the current quilt-top Wildcard looks really awesome!

Archived