Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: OMG saw this on the local news this morning...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how breaking the news was, as I've had that pic tucked away for months now....

I hear those 1/4 depth Marshalls hold up better on tour than ENGL's anyway.....
    Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS

Bottom line is, if you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup... pay $365 and get one of these.

On the other hand... If you want a sh!##y quality guitar, that needs finishing, needs electronics, and can be playable with a setup... a very involved setup...
    pay a couple grand and get a Gibson

Either way... MIGHT sound and play good.

Comment

I don't know how breaking the news was, as I've had that pic tucked away for months now....

I hear those 1/4 depth Marshalls hold up better on tour than ENGL's anyway.....

Snap
      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

What's even scarier was that people thought they had real talent....

Nothing new-lots of bands have real stacks, just maybe 1 actually functional,
        Worse-I've worked for bands where an endorsee had a stack O endorsed gear onstage, and a different (primary) amp out of site.
        On Bowie's Serious Moonlight tour, we set up full Carvin stacks for Earl "Oil" Slick.
        The Great Toanez were coming from a Boogie MkI combo behind 'em.
        Originally Posted by GarysBlues

Fact is he passed away many years ago.
        But he's a Living Legend for sure.

Originally Posted by Stubacca

This kid is seriously and idiot!

Comment

OK...I just heard this band for the first time.

YouTube Video: Children of the Damned (Band: Children of the Damned in Berkeley - 2009)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquPPpKC9XA

YouTube Video: Hot for Teacher (Band: Overdrive) - Dans Bar in Walnut Creek (2006)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyw--8L7tig[/

Comment

Truth be told, I'd like at least one room in my home with a wall of fake Marshalls!!!
            YouTube Video: Children of the Damned (Band: Children of the Damned in Berkeley - 2009)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquPPpKC9XA

YouTube Video: Hot for Teacher (Band: Overdrive) - Dans Bar in Walnut Creek (2006)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyw--8L7tig[/

Comment

Truth be told, I'd like at least one room in my home with a wall of fake Marshalls!!!

I intend one room to be as such as well...

-Curtis
              FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Immortal-rolled
                GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

lol you got me.
                  Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

In Europe they are huge.

For small values of "huge".

I hear immortal has a huge backline of marshall amps though. I think there's a picture of it floating around somewhere.
                    Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
                    Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
                    Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

Faux Marshalls are faux
                      Stuff: Jackson Kelly w/SD JB/Jazz
                      Randall RM100
                      Carvin Legacy 4x12 cab
                      Pod XT Live
                      BBE Sonic Maximizer

I used to give a ****************, but the turd got smaller and smaller until there was no **************** left to give...

Comment

There are that many immortal fans ?

One for each fake Marshall speaker...
                        teh br0otalz elephant of teh boosted midz club

Originally Posted by knope

I have nothing to say im still in shock... probably the single most epic win of a post ever to bless what is HCAF... every other post (including this one) is insignificant... OP > HCAF

BAND STUFF!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!
                        http://www.silvertonguerock.com/
                        http://www.myspace.com/silvertongue780

Great Transactions: JackBootedThug, Dropped_2_C, Jnurp, ENdtime

Comment

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                          Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
                          TUNES!

Comment

There are that many immortal fans ?

No the audience is fake too. Same deal as the cabs.
                            PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

If I'm ever a rockstar, I'm gonna put a bunch of dummy Mesa stacks out front and run Marshalls in the back.
                              Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                              8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

Innovators indeed
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Great Deal(s) With - LoFiBrian, eyeball987

Comment

Working...
                                X