• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took a nap. Feels good man.
    VHT | Reeves | Fender

Good transactions

Comment

I just took a fap. Feels good man.

Seriously though fapping always helps me when I struggle to go to sleep.
      Originally Posted by rushtallica

A personal goal of mine is to pull off simultaneously duckwalking & windmilling while using someone else's teeth as a pick while playing one of the Jimi Gibson strats through an exploding Bugera.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Comment

Seriously though fapping always helps me when I struggle to go to sleep.

that gets the heart rate going, which always makes it more difficult for me to sleep
        Mesa Boogie Mob
        International House of Carvin

Gear:
        Charvel San Dimas (Custom Shop Matte Black) w/Bare Knuckle Holy Diver
        Charvel San Dimas (USA Candy Tangerine) w/Bare Knuckle Holy Divers
        Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojos
        Carvin DC727 w/ Bare Knuckle Nailbomb/CWP 7
        Mesa Boogie Mark IV Head
        Mesa Boogie Halfback 2x12 (C90/EV12L)
        Mako Dorado PTP
        Port City Wave OS 2x12 (V30s)
        Variety of Effects Pedals
        Good transactions with: Erock503

Comment

that gets the heart rate going, which always makes it more difficult for me to sleep

dude, ya gotta follow through to the happy ending
          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

It kind of sounds like you're doing it wrong.

If you climax, you should, theoretically, be relaxed and ready to sleep.

Do you push it to the limit?
            BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
            Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

It kind of sounds like you're doing it wrong.

If you climax, you should, theoretically, be relaxed and ready to sleep.

Do you push it to the limit?

Self-flagellation while fapping counteracts the "happy sleep" chemicals released from....release...

Dude, it might be what gets ya off, but seriously, it ain't good for ya!
              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

I popped a Benadryl last night and it works but I always feel like **************** when I wake up from those things. I like the natural way of just eating good foods and chamomile tea works good. Hard to get to sleep sometimes when you got **************** on your mind. That's the hard part. I guess you just have to relax and let go of ****************.

Comment

Self-flagellation while fapping counteracts the "happy sleep" chemicals released from....release...

Dude, it might be what gets ya off, but seriously, it ain't good for ya!

I passed out using a fleshlight last night.

no joke.

Comment

two Advil PM and what I like to call a "coma day".

Phone off, computer off, blanket over the window if your blinds aren't dark enough and literally sleep through an entire day. That gets me through a couple weeks or more at a time.
                    ORANGE AMPS
                    Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

two Advil PM and what I like to call a "coma day".

Phone off, computer off, blanket over the window if your blinds aren't dark enough and literally sleep through an entire day. That gets me through a couple weeks or more at a time.

I do this sometimes. I'll sleep through a day to get caught up. It's good.

Comment

I was in the workforce over 20 years, suffered from alcohol/drug addition & sleep problems, was diagnosed with apnea about a year ago.

My sleep study determined that for every 5 hours i was in bed i had less than 1 hour of measured sleep.

I seldom spent more than 4 to 5 hours in bed, so for the 20 years i worked construction and some other tough physical jobs, alot, more than 12 hour days, i basically did it on 1 to 2 hours of sleep.
                        I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

was diagnosed with apnea about a year ago.

This has a profound effect on underwriting when applying for life/health/LTC insurance. I hope you have all of that sorted out.

It's on the books now.

Comment

Fapping does it for me, I'm out before I can put my boxers back on.
                            Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Drinking water a little before bed(and having a good piss, of course) helps me sleep and makes it MUUUCH easier to wake up and feel alright. A doctor told me that and it worked.
                              Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

Working...
                              X