Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS question (fingers crossed)

Ok, according to the tracking, my JCA is in San Antonio as of 11 am today. Is it possible to call them and go pick it up today instead of waiting for them to deliver it tomorrow? It sure would be nice to test it out at practice tonight.
    ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
    VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Nevermind. Just talked to UPS. They said the arrival scan is actually of an entire container with several packages so it's not really "ready" for me to go pick up per say.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.
    ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
    VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

Nevermind. Just talked to UPS. They said the arrival scan is actually of an entire container with several packages so it's not really "ready" for me to go pick up per say.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

yep.
      People start showing up around 4AM or something like that to actually unload and sort the boxes.
      GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

Usually they have to attempt a delivery before they allow you to pick it up.
        Amps: Axe FX II, Matrix GT1000FX, Fryette 2/90/2, EVH 5150 III 50w
        Guitars: PRS SC250 (2) - Gibson LP R8
        Cabs: Mills Acoustics (2), EVH

GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH 140 DIFFERENT MEMBERS.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X