Download a free full 14 track Annihilator compilation CD

EdgeOfDarkness

• Members

Sorry, Its not Brad Paisley or anyone Emo.

total annihilation

http://www.earache.com/totalannihilation/

1. The Trend

02. Ambush

03. Battered

04. Carnival Diablos

05. Back To The Palace

06. Nothing Left

07. Ultra-Motion

08. Ritual

09. King Of The Kill

10. Second To None

11. Ultraparanoia

12. Refresh The Demon

13. Tricks And Traps

14. Never Forget

• Members

So, is the downloadable material comparable to badass early Annihilator demo / live material with raw guitar tone, tight playing and vocals with attitude.
-T02HQ1pHCU
Something that is basically metal!

...Or is it the usual Annihilator stuff with weak "clean" vocals and overpolished guitar tracks without any balls.

Something that is basically not metal. Or at least not metal-enough. :lol:

In other words, will I just waste my time if I go through the registration process required to start the free download...?

• Members
Something that is basically
metal!

...Or is it the usual Annihilator stuff with weak "clean" vocals and overpolished guitar tracks without any balls.

Something that is basically not metal. Or at least not metal-enough.
:lol:

In other words, will I just waste my time if I go through the registration process required to start the
free download
...?

:rolleyes:
WTF? if you are that much of a bitch about taking 5 seconds to register to get some free music, then just don't do it.

• Members
:rolleyes:
WTF? if you are that much of a bitch about taking 5 minutes to register to get some
free
music, then just don't do it.

See, most of similar sites similarly offering free music to download just do it without requiring any bull{censored} registering that basically is equal to giving them a free permit to spam you or acuiring a working, valid email address that can be sold to spammers. Free download: a direct link to an archive file without any extra strings attached.

So, likely not going waste my time if the material is not something I consider as the good stuff from Annihilator. IMO, that band mostly sucked with their studio albums.

• Members
See, most of similar sites similarly offering free music to download just do it without requiring any bull{censored} registering that basically is equal to giving them a free permit to spam you or sell the email address to spammers. Free download: a direct link to an archive file without any extra strings attached.

So, likely not going waste my time if the material is not something I consider as the good stuff from Annihilator. IMO, that band mostly sucked with their studio albums.

ok man, then don't download the {censored}in thing. But please don't say a band wanting to add your email (could be any hotmail free account, not your main one) to their mailing list in exchange for a full free album is too much too ask. Holy {censored}in {censored} dude... :facepalm:

Archived