Santana Fail

nvranka

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This forum's hatred of rap is amusing. And the original of this song is basically a rap song, anyway, which makes the hate even funnier to me in this case. :idk:

Anyways, this track is fine, Nas ain't the best mc but he ain't bad, and Carlos' solo gave enough nods to Angus whilst still being distinctly his own. All around, a good cover. What's the point of a cover that doesn't re-imagine the original, anyway?

There are much more deserving candidates for hate out there in both the rap and rock worlds... :cop:

• Members
This forum's hatred of rap is amusing. And the original of this song is basically a rap song, anyway, which makes the hate even funnier to me in this case.
:idk:

Anyways, this track is fine, Nas ain't the best mc but he ain't bad, and Carlos' solo gave enough nods to Angus whilst still being distinctly his own. All around, a good cover. What's the point of a cover that doesn't re-imagine the original, anyway?

There are much more deserving candidates for hate out there in both the rap and rock worlds...
:cop:

I like it. Besides, Carlos has earned the right to do whatever the flock he wants.:)

• Members

BIB came out when i was in high school, and has always been one of my favorite albums.

I don't see a problem with this one, face it, we live in a different world, no genre is safe anymore, besides, i can actually understand the lyrics in this tune, which is more than i can say for Brian Johnson.:cop:

Archived