Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ac/dc is saying the same thing right now

Comment

ac/dc is saying the same thing right now
      I would venture to guess they think it is pretty cool.
      tlbonehead@yahoo.com
      www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
      -For Sale:
      -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
      -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
      - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
      - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
      - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

wtfits?

Comment

If you make money or get hoarz, everything is forgiven.

I'm going to logic fail with another logic fail, the Godwin.

Hitler was awwsum cuz he had munny.

Comment

BIB came out when i was in high school, and has always been one of my favorite albums.

I don't see a problem with this one, face it, we live in a different world, no genre is safe anymore, besides, i can actually understand the lyrics in this tune, which is more than i can say for Brian Johnson.
            I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

That's ****************ing awful. How could someone listen to that, and actually think it's good?
              "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." --Stephen Roberts

Comment

Threw up in my mouth, just a little...
                -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

yeah DNW, but I like his solo though.
                  http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Nothing different than any other rock/rap.
                    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Heard santana talking about how much he liked this song on his new album...

I wasnt aware he had made a new album so I eagerly checked it out...

christ this is ****************ing horrible

Carlos> you
                      Avatar: I don't know who it is, but those are some epic tits.

Originally Posted by oinkbanana

PITA that i can't find something with some girth that i'm happy with.

Comment

I would venture to guess they think it is pretty cool.

I would venture to guess that they are counting their royalty money and don't care what santana does to it.
                        Guitars
                        Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                        Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

I would venture to guess that they are counting their royalty money and don't care what santana does to it.

- Adam

Comment

yeah DNW, but I like his solo though.

This. Pretty fookin cool solo for a 63 yo. dude.
                            Warmoth/Fender Strats x 4, Ibanez RG, '87 Marshall JCM 800 2210, Marshall 1960a with WGS Vet. 30's x Celestion 75's, Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12...and the rest.
                            good deals with: Further Lo, Norton666, downer01, joaocunha, charvelstrat81, Deucejanisch, LIBBY!
                            my Iron Maiden tribute band:
                            http://www.facebook.com/maidenminneapolis
                            rock cover band:
                            www.wickedsensationmn.com
                            https://www.facebook.com/wickedsensationrockband

Comment

Say what you want about Carlos, but everything he touches turns to Gold.

Comment

Terrible...so is his cover of VHs "Dance the Night Away" on this album

Comment

Working...
                                X