Clear All

• Fender Princeton 112

What's the consensus on those?
    PLAY

Alternate tunings blog

Indépendantiste Québecois
    Athée intégriste

You mean the Princeton Reverb Reissue?

I loved the one I played at Best Buy. The thing gushed sexy tone by the bucket.
    Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

BTW, it's a 1x10"
      Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

are you talking normal princeton or princeton reverb? both are cool amps but they're not exactly the same.

here's what my princeton reverb sounds like with a touch of tremolo:
        http://hc.bloodyvelvet.com/files/272/twirly_clean.mp3

or with a tubescreamer:
        http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7865806
        weebz wrote:God appeared to me in a dream and said "Thou shalt post on Guitar Jam"

Comment

I had one, it's SS with 1x12, special feature 'contour' for the distortion channel.

I bought it when I moved to a different country, bought a guitar and the amp came as part of the deal. Fof chips :-)

It has a good clean, but I mainly used it as a pedal platform (Mesa V-Twin into the effect loop).
          "It's all sratched up, Zuzu"Your wattage may vary

Comment

Working...
          X