Which should i sell my Blackheart HD or Orange TT

benny_boi

• Members

Ok so today i bought a Blackheart Handsome Devil 15Watt and the cab to match cos it was incredibly cheap. But i already have a Tiny Terror so which one should i sell of? I won't be using the on board gain much as i need to be able to switch between clean/distorted which my digitech rp500 will do.

I really wan't to keep the TT as i love the gain that comes out of it in comparison to the BH. But it's something about the BH and its wood enclosure & black tolex that make it look appealing with its matching cab. I don't know what to do :confused:

• Members

Go with what sounds better not what looks better. IMO.

hands down the TT sounds better w/o any pedals. But most of the time i'm going to be using the clean channel and then adding a distortion pedal in front so i won't actually be getting that sound i like anyways. That's why i'm still unsure. I think i should just sell the TT and start saving up for a rockerverb

• Members
So you're saying you don't know if you want to keep the better sounding amp, because the other one looks appealing?

:freak:

Its hard to explain but i've decided to sell the TT after fiddling with the BH for a bit as it takes my rp500 pedal alot better than the TT. & its under warranty as i just bought which is a bonus. I am going to miss the gain from the TT though.

• Members
Its hard to explain but i've decided to sell the TT after fiddling with the BH for a bit as it takes my
rp500
pedal alot better than the TT. & its under warranty as i just bought which is a bonus. I am going to miss the gain from the TT though.

You're running a digitech multi fx for all your sounds? :o

• Members
You're running a digitech multi fx for all your sounds?
:o

haha yes that basically sums it up! i'm such a tard. See although i like the TT my sounds predominantly going to be come from that multi-fx as my band plays songs with both cleans and distortion. But on the odd ocassion i just wanna use the amp by itself, that's where the TT excels.

• Members

haha yes that basically sums it up! i'm such a tard. See although i like the TT my sounds predominantly going to be come from that multi-fx as my band plays songs with both cleans and distortion. But on the odd ocassion i just wanna use the amp by itself, that's where the TT excels.

Yoda say:

Teh volume knob learn to use, you must.

• Members

Dude, you should keep both, sell the digitech crap, get a tuner, delay and a/b box and make that your rig. Heck, you could get a radial headbone and only run one cab and 2 heads.

I had single pedals but i sold them most of them and kept the pitchblack and ns-2. What's the difference between an a/b box and radial headbones, i actually don't know what either is but i have a vague concept. Again moneys the main issue i need to sell one, buh wouldn't it be more convenient and cheaper if i sold both and got a dual terror instead.

Archived