OT Carol Brady

Pepi

• Members

What the hell did Mrs Brady ever do :confused: Mike was a successful architect providing for the family. All the kids went to school and played sports had a big band.

Carol Brady would sit around the house all day watching Alice do all the freaking work. She was a lazy bitch and probably was a bad lay to. :mad:

• Members
What the hell did Mrs Brady ever do
:confused:
Mike was a successful architect providing for the family. All the kids went to school and played sports had a big band.

Carol Brady would sit around the house all day watching Alice do all the freaking work. She was a lazy bitch and probably was a bad lay to.
:mad:

I believe that the first show on TV where the married couple shared the same bed.

• Members
Mike was a successful architect providing for the family. All the kids went to school and played sports had a big band.

Carol Brady would sit around the house all day watching Alice do all the freaking work. She was a lazy bitch and probably was a bad lay to.

She must have been bad in the sack, cause Mr. Brady loved the caulk! :love::cop:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reed
brady.jpg
enquirer.jpg

• Members

This song comes to mind.

[YOUTUBE]tfGYSHy1jQs[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I believe that the first show on TV where the married couple shared the same bed.

Nope. I found this interesting tidbit:

Who was first? There has long been much confusion about which married couple first shared the same bed on TV. Some have said Lucy and Ricky of I Love Lucy, others have gone for Carol and Mike of The Brady Bunch, Wilma and Fred of The Flintstones, Lily and Herman of The Munsters, and, of course, Samantha and Darrin of Bewitched. Strangely enough, it was none of these. The winner is Mary Kay and Johnny, which first aired on November 18, 1947. This was a 15-minute series that ran for three years. The Flintstones [1960-1966] were next, but are often discounted because they were cartoon characters, not real people. Next would be Bewitched and The Munsters both of which first aired in 1964.

Bewitched first showed Darrin and Samantha sharing a bed on October 22, 1964. The Munsters first showed Herman and Lily sharing the same bed in the episode "Autumn Croakus," which aired on November 26, 1964. The Brady Bunch didn

Archived