Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOT: So I'm throwing another party tonight...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.

Comment

Meh.

Odd, this has beena common thing you've posted ina lot of threads lately...like you're name was WatPlaneGrey or somthing...

-Curtis
      FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Odd, this has beena common thing you've posted ina lot of threads lately...like you're name was WatPlaneGrey or somthing...

-Curtis

Double-edged troll is double-edged
        Originally Posted by wiseblood

I have been to jail in tijuana. Twice.

Originally Posted by isvoid

you missed him didn't you

Originally Posted by Sweep?

Sock filled with soap, hit, concussion, brain damage, body bag, car, cornfield, funeral. In that order.

Comment

Double-edged troll is double-edged

Shut your god damned seeping cunt of a mouth and party your satchel off with me tonight. Mkay??

-Curtis
          FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Curtis...there's a good chance we're going to make it Toronto-way during the second east coast leg of tour next year...

I'll be in touch.
            ORANGE AMPS
            Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Curtis...there's a good chance we're going to make it Toronto-way during the second east coast leg of tour next year...

I'll be in touch.

You know that me driving to Ontario is like you driving to Oregon right

-Curtis
              FS:

Comment

I'll be in touch.

Mapquest is your friend!

oke:

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
                ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

yo, curtis,
                  i'm gona be up in the northeastern passages later this month. you should drive over and we'll party.

let me know,
                  adam
                  - Adam

Comment

You know that me driving to Ontario is like you driving to Oregon right

-Curtis

I just assume all Canadians live in Toronto.
                    ORANGE AMPS
                    Good Deals

Comment

They don't?
                      Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

Well, we'd be just as close to Ottawa, since we'd be coming from Buffalo.
                        ORANGE AMPS
                        Good Deals

Comment

Well, we'd be just as close to Ottawa, since we'd be coming from Buffalo.

ha ha haha! Ottawa is even further away silly! Calgary is a loooong effing drive from where you'll be playing sadly

-Curtis
                          FS:

Comment

Lulz @ American geography
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX8Rlckxuro

http://www.myspace.com/envenomationtoronto
                            http://www.myspace.com/dimensionsdivide

Comment

We do. The entire rest of Canada is uninhabitable since there are several species of dinosaurs roaming like T-rexs and velociraptors. We don't mess with them because they are very pissed about their whole "can't reach my thang for wankin" thing.
                              Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

Curtis, i'll be chillin in Florida,

Thats not a far drive amirite?
                                Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Working...
                                X